Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again for the work. I have the latest version on my x96. Definitely the fastest most stable rom of them all. Most others even have a problem where they're too dark (like Full RGB instead of Limited RGB but you can't change it). This one seems like it's on Limited RGB like it should be
    "HANDS ARE NATURES FORKS" -Rigby

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
      Here is it the last TEST version before FINAL Release (or not) it's almost perfect!
      Enjoy.
      Just to inform you, I've moved from your beta4 rom to this Test before final version, and so far everything seems to be running smoothly.
      Now I can only hope the real final version will not have any changes so that I won't have to go through the same flashing procedure all over again :-)
      Thanks for the great work, once again.

P.s. Any possibility that your final version will be built upon the latest 112 version of the stock rom?

Comment

Originally posted by LostEchoes View Post

Just to inform you, I've moved from your beta4 rom to this Test before final version, and so far everything seems to be running smoothly.
        Now I can only hope the real final version will not have any changes so that I won't have to go through the same flashing procedure all over again :-)
        Thanks for the great work, once again.

P.s. Any possibility that your final version will be built upon the latest 112 version of the stock rom?
        build 112 is out? hmmm send me a link please
        EDIT: i found them... i think is just a custom MEGABOX version, but tomorrow i will check bit by bit
        Last edited by Xannytech; 03-28-2017, 00:29.

Comment

Magendanz had a look at it here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roid-tv/page14

I flashed it on my Mini M8S II 2/8 box. There's a lot more bloat and they added a splash screen to 'fix' the brightness.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
            Magendanz had a look at it here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roid-tv/page14

I flashed it on my Mini M8S II 2/8 box. There's a lot more bloat and they added a splash screen to 'fix' the brightness.
            Stolen from Xannytech.......LOL ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post

The diffs are (not considering the Megabox customizations):
              Camera app
              SystemUI
              TvSettings
              Services.jar
              Some kernel modules regarding: wifi, mali and prealloc.
              And what is funny but not tested a new remote.conf
              I don't think to use it as a base rom, but i can use some part of it if worth the work.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBoy71 View Post

Stolen from Xannytech.......LOL ;-)
                For sure i'm one of the early adopter of the trick, but i'm not the father.
                The work mostly come from the user that help us experimenting.
                Some things are stolen directly from me in other roms, but we are here for share, so really it's not a problem, and i "stoled" myself some nice things from others, it's normal.
                But in 15 years of "career" my roms are always the fastest and the most stable The secret... i use them personally.

Comment

The diffs are (not considering the Megabox customizations):
                  Camera app
                  SystemUI
                  TvSettings
                  Services.jar
                  Some kernel modules regarding: wifi, mali and prealloc.
                  And what is funny but not tested a new remote.conf
                  I don't think to use it as a base rom, but i can use some part of it if worth the work.
                  Ok, thank you for looking into it.
                  I guess I will have to upgrade once again when you release the real Final version :-)
                  I'm sure it will be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by LostEchoes View Post

Ok, thank you for looking into it.
                    I guess I will have to upgrade once again when you release the real Final version :-)
                    I'm sure it will be worth it.
                    No, it's not obligatory, for the FINAL i will just clean some testing stuff, and probably the RGB-FIX in system, and i will update the apps to the latest, but google market will do that for you.
                    So if you're happy you can stay with it, it's pratically very close to final.
                    I will upload before just a very experimental version because i would like to test some stuff, then the final will be the final of this kind for a long time.
                    Next project Android TV Rom.

Comment

What is Android TV Rom. c'est quoi Android TV Rom
                      smart tv
                      Last edited by totor54; 03-28-2017, 14:27.

Comment

Originally posted by steocullen91
                        Thanks again for the work. I have the latest version on my x96. Definitely the fastest most stable rom of them all. Most others even have a problem where they're too dark (like Full RGB instead of Limited RGB but you can't change it). This one seems like it's on Limited RGB like it should be
                        Hi you OK? Was it you that produced step by step guide of how to change the bootloader so you can use the full function of the remote (nexbox) on this brilliant Xanny Rom? Many thanks.

Comment

For sure i'm one of the early adopter of the trick, but i'm not the father.
                          The work mostly come from the user that help us experimenting.
                          Some things are stolen directly from me in other roms, but we are here for share, so really it's not a problem, and i "stoled" myself some nice things from others, it's normal.
                          But in 15 years of "career" my roms are always the fastest and the most stable The secret... i use them personally.
                          Nice man, that is what i like. Straight an direct....or how we germans say: "Voll oberkrass cool!"

Comment

hi a need a brave, bold, user that would like to test a whole new rom for 9377 chip, i cannot guarantee anything it's a test reply me in PM

Comment

Lol no problem says Brick master.... Send me link when it Ready Sir.
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                                Lol no problem says Brick master.... Send me link when it Ready Sir.
                                OK, it's in upload is totally untested.
                                On which device will you test it?

Comment

Working...
                                X