Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zafeira View Post

Thanks, but unfortunatelly i did exactly what you said with amlogic burning tool 2.0.8 in 2 different pc but it stays in the same problem. It always stops on 2% and it says "[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error"
    I am out of solutions what else could i do? The box is not working at all. It just pops up the blue light and i cant see anything. I know that i erased the bootloader and now is useless unless i flash some kind of firmware. I will try again anyway thanks a lot Xannytech for your time.
    just like Xannytech said before:
    "...BE careful some NEW devices has new motherboard and cannot be flashed with my rom or any custom... but from the error i think your device is not recognized by drivers..."
    so what you have to do is use the stock rom and flash it with burning tools

Comment

Originally posted by wong View Post
      just like Xannytech said before:
      "...BE careful some NEW devices has new motherboard and cannot be flashed with my rom or any custom... but from the error i think your device is not recognized by drivers..."
      so what you have to do is use the stock rom and flash it with burning tools
      Ofcourse i did not do a back up so is there any link for stock rom? Where i could found it? I would appreciate any further info. Thanks in advance.

if you suggest stock rom like update_MINIM8SII_rv115.img (if i am correct) i already tried that but still the same problem. I tried many roms and updates for mini m8s ii and the same.
      I am thinking when i wili be back on my tv i will try to get through sd card twrp recovery and see if it works. If i could get in to recovery then i could flash a firmware. I am not gone give up untill i get a solution. I am thinking if i could see the box through my laptop then my box still is working but i have to find out which way is the best. That's why i am here and google all the time. Because i have to try...

Comment

Zafeira
        # 1754 The answer to your questions is
        Ta reponse est la
        Bricked "Mini M8S II" (Clone?) - Vous recherchez de l'aide avec NAND-pin
        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-with-nand-pin
        poste 60 merci Lukovsky pour La rom
        08-19-2017, 09:46
        voici la rom pour flasher un grand merci a Lukovsky
        Https://mega.nz/#!aqA0gYbS!XyAmmTX9J...ncSAO1xslMAZik

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
          Zafeira
          # 1754 The answer to your questions is
          Ta reponse est la
          Bricked "Mini M8S II" (Clone?) - Vous recherchez de l'aide avec NAND-pin
          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-with-nand-pin
          poste 60 merci Lukovsky pour La rom
          08-19-2017, 09:46

thanks a lot totor54, i did not see at all. So i am on the process downloading the stock rom. Hope i will have the solution i want. Thanks again you and Xannytech for your valuable help.
          I ll come again with the results!

Comment

thanks a lot totor54, i did not see at all. So i am on the process downloading the stock rom. Hope i will have the solution i want. Thanks again you and Xannytech for your valuable help.
            I ll come again with the results!
            let us know but it's odd, you got the same motherboard i use, so no problem about NEW motherboard etc. Seems to me a driver problem or a cable problem, if you followed the procedure i wrote without results it's really odd.
            Anyway your device it's not dead.

Comment

Xannytech Here are my photos of my Mini M8SII sold by gearbest. It is a clone
              The manufacturer of the box - Netxeon Recover my clone. There is no OTA update
              There is a qodi. Not spmc kodi
              thank
              New motherboard, seems to me one of these unflashable devices... (for now?)

Comment

Install yesterday no problem no error 100% everything goes very well for now. Bluetooth wifi OK no OTA update. USB_Burning_Tool recognized my tv box without problem

Comment

Zafeira Zafeira
                  A small cafe to our friend Xannytech from you as a thank you. Will please

un petit cafe a notre ami Xannytech de ta part comme remerciement . lui fera plaisir

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

let us know but it's odd, you got the same motherboard i use, so no problem about NEW motherboard etc. Seems to me a driver problem or a cable problem, if you followed the procedure i wrote without results it's really odd.
                    Anyway your device it's not dead.
                    I am at work and i have XP WINDOWS pc and i got the same error and with stock rom that i used from the link. I am gonna test it again at home on my windows 7 and see what happens. I got only one cable for now . I will buy another one on Monday just to be sure. But the point is that amlogic burn tool see the usb port but it remains all the time on 2%. So in order to be sure i will buy another one cable as i told before, just in case.
                    Nevertheless, i owe you a lot just to be fair. So i am gonna buy you a coffee for all the time you spend! I am gonna continue this whole mess at home again.

Comment

Install yesterday no problem no error 100% everything goes very well for now. Bluetooth wifi OK no OTA update. USB_Burning_Tool recognized my tv box without problem
                      OK thank you! Good news, so i do not understand what some users are reporting... about similar to yours motherboard.
                      Edit: I read in the thread you mentioned, you installed a different bootloader Anyway if it's confirmed i can create easily an image with the "right" bootloader for such devices. Let me know and eventually simply give me the good files..
                      Last edited by Xannytech; 08-19-2017, 12:48.

Comment

I am at work and i have XP WINDOWS pc and i got the same error and with stock rom that i used from the link. I am gonna test it again at home on my windows 7 and see what happens. I got only one cable for now . I will buy another one on Monday just to be sure. But the point is that amlogic burn tool see the usb port but it remains all the time on 2%. So in order to be sure i will buy another one cable as i told before, just in case.
                        Nevertheless, i owe you a lot just to be fair. So i am gonna buy you a coffee for all the time you spend! I am gonna continue this whole mess at home again.
                        Thanks, but we would like to solve your problem... Amlogic burning tool has a log stored in the same directory... look in there to have a clue.
                        Anyway check also when you connect the device if windows recognize the box and the drivers are loaded, i never got that problem but i understand it's very frustrating...

Comment

Anyway check also when you connect the device if windows recognize the box and the drivers are loaded, i never got that problem but i understand it's very frustrating... Yes . no problem . pin . Connect the cable. And start. 100% Let me know and finally just give me the right files //
                          What files you need

Comment

Anyway check also when you connect the device if windows recognize the box and the drivers are loaded, i never got that problem but i understand it's very frustrating... Yes . no problem . pin . Connect the cable. And start. 100% Let me know and finally just give me the right files //
                            What files you need
                            I got this rom time ago...
                            What i need to know (because i can't do a test directly) is if just using the Bootloader and DDR.usb from that rom MINI M8SII with motherboard D4X16 then my Custom can be flashed on them, and if wifi works because i saw a different chip.
                            Few infos to help you and some other users with this kind of devices.

Comment

If the wifi and if wifi works because i saw a different chip.
                              I'm ready to do the tests. But I am not able to my age 70 years to do stuff I have never done. Never use CustomizationTool_setup_v2.0.8 is in English. It is the french
                              sabs le prop
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by totor54; 08-19-2017, 16:53.

Comment

How to copy them to my hard drive
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X