No announcement yet.

mxq pro 4k android 6.0 S905X firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem as carlosotu. The link above does not contain any file. I need the .img file to use via USB Burning Tools (for MXQPro-SV605P S905X KM201705060006), I don't need .rar or .zip files to put on SD card because the box seems to be bricked and the red light never turns into blue. can anyone help me?

Comment

Try this link
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thank you very much. The link worked and revived my TV Box. I am really grateful.

Comment

I have 2 problems with the firmware. Wifi does not get enabled and also the status & notification bars have been hidden and I cannot get them back at all. Do you have any solution?

Comment

Have on idea how to help you. The firmware works great on my mxq pro.

Comment

My TV box is mxq pro 4k s905x 1g/8g android 7.1.2, This firmware can't be used for it.
              My TV box get bricked

Comment

i Have MXQ PRO 4K with amlogic S905x 1gb ram and 8gb rom *WRITTEN ON BOARD* (H234 V2.4 2017-10-16)
                i want firmware this !!
                please help me to fix

Attachments here images .

Image 2137333081 hosted in imgbb.com

Comment

hi bro you have new firmware for this box ?

Comment

Originally posted by cbushjr56 View Post
                    Try this link
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
                    Tanks man !!!

Comment

My TV box is mxq pro 4k s905x 1g/8g android 6.0.1 and would like to upgrade it to V7, can you help?

Comment

BOA TARDE ALGUEM TEM A FIRMWARE PARA TV BOX MXQ-4K MODELO
                        XT-MX4VN
                        _v10

Comment

Try my ROM for s905x devices, works well on my mxq pro 4k that came with 6.0

Comment

Hey guys! Any working link to the firmware file? MEGA doesn't allow you to download large files saying "Transfer quota exceeded"
                            Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X