Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posted a new release that fixes the issue with the Android TV Play Store (PhoneskyKamikazeCanvas) incorrectly upgrading apps to versions not designed for Android TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
      For the remote, all you need to do is transplant the remote.conf file in /system/etc. If you don't still have it, here's a link for the Nexbox A95X.
      Tất cả đều tuyệt vời với con TX5 KODI 4K của tôi, nhưng điều khiển từ xa vẫn không làm việc

Comment

Just posted a new release that fixes the issue with the Android TV Play Store (PhoneskyKamikazeCanvas) incorrectly upgrading apps to versions not designed for Android TV.
        Hello, should I blink the firmware completely? No updates possible?
        It is possible to check if the formats eac3, dts, dolby are well tuned because I have this passtrough problem that I did not have with the official firmware r106

Comment

I've actually got one of the Beelink Mini MXIII boxes too, but I've been focused on Android 6.0.1 and later so that I could roll out a no-compromise Android TV experience. While ATV did exist for Lollipop, it wasn't really all that mature. Let me grab that old box (that's currently with my in-laws) and take a fresh look, now that things are settling down with the S912 and S905X builds. Maybe we could make it work.
          Sorry for the miscommunication I bought the Xiaomi Mi 3 MDZ-16-AB. It is an s905x but locked down.

Comment

Well some feedback from last day on my 905X devices :

- My Tanix TX Pro5 (Bedroom :-) )
            Wifi OK
            BT OK
            No special issues for the moment, Mycanal, Molotov (french TV) running smooth, voice recognition OK
            - Nexbox A95X :
            Wifi OK
            BT NOK

So aside the wireless driver issues (always same problem :-) ) this is a very appreciated Rom, especially by my colleagues who want me to flash their boxes with.

Comment

Hi all,I'm using the Tanix TX5. I can not be switched on by pressing the power on remote. How to fix? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by XuanLee View Post
                Hi all,I'm using the Tanix TX5. I can not be switched on by pressing the power on remote. How to fix? Thanks
                It's here, you have to replace the right remote.conf :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...431#post632431

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cinquieme View Post

Oh no. I've fixed it. But when I turned off by the power source and I can not turn it back on again

Comment

Oh yes i had that with an elder Frankenstein ROM also.
                    The issue is adressed somewhere in the forum
                    I can't remember if there was any solution.

I'll check my TX5pro tonight

[Edit] : FRAK ! Same for me :-( I hadn't noticed because my domotics powers on the wallplug.
                    Sso indeed some setting in this firmware is not compliant with other boxes than the Minis ...
                    Last edited by Cinquieme; 02-28-2017, 17:08.

Comment

Oh yes i had that with an elder Frankenstein ROM also.
                      The issue is adressed somewhere in the forum
                      I can't remember if there was any solution.

I'll check my TX5pro tonight
                      Ok. I tried to turn it back but not could not. The only way is to unplug and reconnect adapter

Comment

You are like me. A further problem when open Android TV Remote Control from CH Play detects the device but failed to connect on the 26/02/2017
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi Magendanz, I flashed the 20170226 release and it works perfectly
                          No more worries, it is perfect! Thank you for this formidable work
                          I have a real android tv thanks to you

Comment

Hey, that's why we get paid the big bucks! ;-) Glad it worked out for you, professeur!

Comment

This file can not be used for TANIX TX5, I mean it is not perfect because when turned off by the remote control can not use the remote to open but have to unplug the crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by khanhsac View Post
                                This file can not be used for TANIX TX5, I mean it is not perfect because when turned off by the remote control can not use the remote to open but have to unplug the crazy.
                                Yes as i noticed at #39

Comment

Working...
                                X