Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which version did you use because there's one but people say that it's laggy and kodi is bloated ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamse View Post
      Which version did you use because there's one but people say that it's laggy and kodi is bloated ?
      z69_3G_7.1_0824.rar - I removed the preinstall apk's . It seems to fail anyways trying to install them, so easy to remove.

I dont find it laggy, it works quite well. Except for the missing bluetooth and i just noticed my twrp recovery do not have a shell ;(

Comment

There is another 7.1.2 for the S905X TX3Mini-20170829, I just got it downloaded have not tried to burn it to a Box as of yet that is the next thing I will do.

Not for the S905X it is for the S905W my Bad.
        Last edited by tht; 09-14-2017, 19:05. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post
        There is another 7.1.2 for the S905X TX3Mini-20170829, I just got it downloaded have not tried to burn it to a Box as of yet that is the next thing I will do.

http://www.tanix-box.com/downloads/
        Brilliant! Android TV nougat custom rom for this P212 boxes are long overdue.

Comment

At last some good news.

Comment

any link with a step by step tutorial? i would like to try for the first time a custom rom on my mini mxiii ii. Thank you

i need the files in the first post and i can do it with Amlogic USB Burning Tool or Amlogic Burn Card. which one is the safest to not brick the device?

Comment

anybody know if these roms strip the stock atsc tuner support on 7.1 or how to enable it on a a95x 2/16 ?
              i have tried several of these "asop" / tvstock ports but yet to find one that works for the android list of supported usb tuners (3 yeah small list heh)

currently on U2+p212_V0321_TVStock-20170730.img

looking to enable tuner support for avertv (H837)

love the work you guys are doing with these !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BP1 View Post
                any link with a step by step tutorial? i would like to try for the first time a custom rom on my mini mxiii ii. Thank you

i need the files in the first post and i can do it with Amlogic USB Burning Tool or Amlogic Burn Card. which one is the safest to not brick the device?
                You can use either method but to use the USB burn tool you will need a usb to usb cable, and just match the device with the proper rom

Comment

Originally posted by GliTch04 View Post

You can use either method but to use the USB burn tool you will need a usb to usb cable, and just match the device with the proper rom
                  so i have mini mx3 ll for 3 months and i did only the official updates. i have a sdcard and an usb-sdcard reader. so i would use then the Amlogic-Burn-Card method. do i have to prepare the box somehow? factory reset? thanks
                  Last edited by BP1; 09-18-2017, 18:06.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	tvboxsd.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	671775 mini MXiii ii
                    downloaded from the first page from here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZxJ-KG7heQQmD3tdA and used bootcardmaker 2.0.2. i insert SD cart in tv box and hold down the reset button on the box and then put inside cable. it doesnt start flashing. what am i doing wrong?
                    Last edited by BP1; 09-19-2017, 18:49.

Comment

theres an updated mini mx3 ii firmware .... maybe use it as base to update ?

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                        theres an updated mini mx3 ii firmware .... maybe use it as base to update ?
                        where can i find it?

this one? http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-7284-1-1.html

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	tvboxsd.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	671775 mini MXiii ii
                          downloaded from the first page from here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZxJ-KG7heQQmD3tdA and used bootcardmaker 2.0.2. i insert SD cart in tv box and hold down the reset button on the box and then put inside cable. it doesnt start flashing. what am i doing wrong?
                          did you " apply update from EXT " ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170920_100735.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	671964IMG_20170920_100735.jpg
                            Originally posted by GliTch04 View Post

did you " apply update from EXT " ?
                            am i doing something wrong ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170920_100735.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	671964IMG_20170920_100735.jpg

am i doing something wrong ?
                              It would appear so by that screenshot.

i haven't updated using the sdcard method on these devices so i don't know the complete process ( i use the usb male to usb male and usb burn tool)

maybe somebody else would be kind enough to chime in here ?

but to me it appears you did something wrong on the sd card and the recovery could not find the update file to complete the task.

Comment

Guest commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yeah, my guess is that SD card is formatted with something other than FAT32.
                            Working...
                            X