Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure i quote a other message haha.... whatever. I have a problem can somebody help me getting my remote working? Running on a t95x media player

Comment

Originally posted by GliTch04 View Post
      I'm looking at buying a nansii T95K Pro Android TV Box Amlogic S912 , would this rom work for this application or would it need a completely different build
      You're probably better off starting with the Beelink GT1 TVStock ROM which is for the S912, but you might have to take a peek at the motherboard to determine what wireless chipset you have. The T95K Pros used at least 8 different chipsets. Using a magnifying glass, can you see any chips with the numbers 62X2, 4354, 4356, 6212, 6255, 6335, 43458 or AP6330? The GT1 custom ROM comes configured for the Qualcomm QCA9377 and I've got an updater for the AMPAK AP6255, but if you have one of the others you may be stuck using Ethernet for a while.

Comment

Ok thank you for the prompt reply i will have a look i'm not too worried about having wifi, but now i know where to look!

Comment

How to uninstall TWRP? Thanks

Comment

I'm not sure why you'd want to uninstall TWRP, but you can revert to the stock S905X recovery in Terminal Emulator. Just download this file, open the terminal window and navigate to the directory that contains the file, type "su" and grant superuser permissions in the SuperSU dialog that pops up, then type: "dd if=recovery_S905X.img of=/dev/block/recovery". When it's done, you can type "reboot recovery" to confirm that you've now got the stock recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
              I'm not sure why you'd want to uninstall TWRP, but you can revert to the stock S905X recovery in Terminal Emulator. Just download this file, open the terminal window and navigate to the directory that contains the file, type "su" and grant superuser permissions in the SuperSU dialog that pops up, then type: "dd if=recovery_S905X.img of=/dev/block/recovery". When it's done, you can type "reboot recovery" to confirm that you've now got the stock recovery.
              I'm from Vietnamese. I want to watch myK+ service of VietNam. Thanks!
              Last edited by XuanLee; 03-02-2017, 13:34.

Comment

I can not cast from Chrome or other supported applications chromecast up box. Youtube only be cast.How to fix? Thanks

Comment

nvm
                  Last edited by toomuchtv2; 03-03-2017, 03:31.

Comment

Hello,

I would like to install this ROM on my Nexbox a95x but all I get in TWRP is error 7: the zip file is not meant for my device.

Am I missing something? Since there is no .zip file for the nexbox a95x in the download section

edit: Nevermind, I misread something, my bad
                    Last edited by nawrejin; 03-02-2017, 18:13.

Comment

Originally posted by XuanLee View Post
                      I want to watch myK+ service of VietNam. Thanks!
                      Many of these services are checking for rooted devices and unlocked bootloaders, and I doubt just reverting to stock recovery will make them happy. You 'll need to unroot in SuperSU and maybe even physically remove the /system/app/SuperSu directory.

Comment

Originally posted by nawrejin View Post
                        I would like to install this ROM on my Nexbox a95x but all I get in TWRP is error 7: the zip file is not meant for my device.
                        Well, the new OTA updates are designed to be incremental updates, and so I check for the expected product.device (e.g. "p212") and build.id (e.g. "MHC19J"). These are different on the NEXBOX A95X, basically because they decided to change them in the build.prop rather than just going with the Amlogic defaults. Regardless, you should always start with a "clean install" using the Amlogic burn package and USB Burning Tool or BootcardMaker. After that's done, the OTA updates should suffice (and they won't wipe user data).

Comment

Originally posted by XuanLee View Post
                          I can not cast from Chrome or other supported applications chromecast up box.
                          This is unfortunately a known issue, and one of the last remaining challenges we have in the Android TV port. We're actively working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                            Well, the new OTA updates are designed to be incremental updates, and so I check for the expected product.device (e.g. "p212") and build.id (e.g. "MHC19J"). These are different on the NEXBOX A95X, basically because they decided to change them in the build.prop rather than just going with the Amlogic defaults. Regardless, you should always start with a "clean install" using the Amlogic burn package and USB Burning Tool or BootcardMaker. After that's done, the OTA updates should suffice (and they won't wipe user data).
                            That is exactly the part that I misread, the USB burning tool part, since I have no male-to-male USB, I can't use that program (for now).

I suppose I could change the updater-script to my desired product name, but instead I'll get myself a male-to-male USB cable tomorrow.

Thank you for clarifying, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by nawrejin View Post
                              I suppose I could change the updater-script to my desired product name....
                              Or you could just comment out the assertions. You'd need to install TWRP first, though, since changing the updater-script would invalidate the updater signature...but that should work.

Comment

I have an MXQ PRO S905X, wifi chip is S9082C. Cannot get Wifi to work. Is this chip supported?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X