Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the Rom running on the t95x 2gb/8gb only the remote is not working anymore can somebody help me please?

Comment

Rainer Trunk is actually putting together an app that will include all the most popular remote.conf files, along with some photos. The idea is that on a rooted machine you can just pick your remote by appearance, and the app will install the correct file in your custom ROM.
      Last edited by Guest; 03-03-2017, 23:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikriffs View Post
        I have an MXQ PRO S905X, wifi chip is S9082C. Cannot get Wifi to work. Is this chip supported?
        I don't have the drivers for that wireless chipset yet, but we're trying to put together a repository of all the most popular ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
          Rainer Trunk is actually putting together an app that will include all the most popular remote.conf files, along with some photos. The idea is that on a rooted machine you can just pick your remote by appearance, and the app will install the correct file in your custom ROM.
          Great till then i use my mouse thank you guys for all the work very very nice

can you give a sign when the .apk is working? Thank you
          Last edited by EagleEyeXZ; 03-03-2017, 15:44.

Comment

Got it running on Nexbox a95x 2gb/16gb. Everything is working smoothly but I can't power the box on from the remote. Unplugging and plugging power back on works okay. Any idea how to fix this? Appreciate your work mag!

Comment

I want to again root ROM how do?thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by XuanLee View Post
                I want to again root ROM how do?thanks!
                Easiest way is to just reflash the Amlogic burn package, but that will wipe user data. You could also try the OTA updater, but that won't install TWRP. You'd need to do that manually in dd, just like you installed the stock recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by f4tal View Post
                  Everything is working smoothly but I can't power the box on from the remote. Unplugging and plugging power back on works okay. Any idea how to fix this? Appreciate your work mag!
                  Well, apparently this IR code is stored in the bootloader of all places. We're actively looking into it.

Comment

f4tal , would you be willing to help me with an experiment? Could you manually flash the original OEM bootloader from your Nexbox a95x? You'd just need to open Terminal Emulator, navigate to the bootloader.img file, type "su" and grant superuser privileges in the SuperSU dialog, then type "dd if=bootloader.img of=/dev/block/bootloader. Then, reboot and see if the power button on your remote works again.

You shouldn't do this unless you have a male-to-male Type A USB cable handy so that you can flash the Amlogic burn package if it doesn't work.

Comment

f4tal , would you be willing to help me with an experiment? Could you manually flash the original OEM bootloader from your Nexbox a95x? You'd just need to open Terminal Emulator, navigate to the bootloader.img file, type "su" and grant superuser privileges in the SuperSU dialog, then type "dd if=bootloader.img of=/dev/block/bootloader. Then, reboot and see if the power button on your remote works again.

You shouldn't do this unless you have a male-to-male Type A USB cable handy so that you can flash the Amlogic burn package if it doesn't work.
                      Sure. I'm comfortable doing this. Do I get the factory bootloader from the factory image?

Comment

Do I get the factory bootloader from the factory image?
                        Here you go: NEXBOX-A95X_bootloader.zip

Comment

Just did this and got a success message. Power cycled the box and now it won't even turn on when its plugged in. Just get the red LED. Going to try to recover it with USB burn tool now.

Comment

Power cycled the box and now it won't even turn on when its plugged in. Just get the red LED.
                            Damn. Why does this IR code have to be in the friggin bootloader. That's the one place I don't want to be messing with.

Comment

hi,

how can i install manually apk from this ROM

regards,

Comment

ROM is great but on my wireless keyboard button OK doesn't work in some apps. Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X