Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by professeur83 View Post
    hello
    The firmware works well but I can not download some application on the store? It does not download
    Which app is not downloading from the store? Are you talking about android TV specific apps in the playstore App or regular android apps? I haven't come across any apps that wont download or install yet. Android TV specific apps are installing fine from the installed playstore app and regular android apps are downloading and installing fine using the playstore in the Chrome browser.

Comment

Yes, the Google Play Store for Android TV (PhoneskyKamikazeCanvas) will only purchase apps for the Android TV platform. However, you can still sideload regular Android apps from sites like http://www.apkmirror.com/.

Comment

Sorry for my english. The applications android tv remains in download and never finish.certain games yes but other no it is etrange.apres another problem I have no 5.1 by hdmi so the passtrough does not work either ?

Comment

Hello, after use last night I say that this firmware is really very good and very fast! And my problem with the playstore (some application that does not install and remains indefinitely in download ex: mycanal android tv) and impossible to have 5.1 via spmc (passtrough problem?) But still thank you for this magnificent work.

Comment

Will it work on a sunvell t95x?

Comment

Hi just burnt it on a Nexbox A95X 2/8, works great, Wifi is fine but i need a hint to make the stock remote control to work?
              For the moment i'm using an usb fly mouse
              Thx :-)

Comment

Originally posted by professeur83 View Post
                Hello, after use last night I say that this firmware is really very good and very fast! And my problem with the playstore (some application that does not install and remains indefinitely in download ex: mycanal android tv)
                Hmmm, I just downloaded and installed the Mycanal Androidtv app without any problems. Have you tried clearing your google playstore cache/data? You might have some corruption in there. TVSettings>Apps>SystemApps>GooglePlayStore>Clear Cache If that doesn't work you could try clearing data too. Couldn't hurt to clear cache in Google Play Services too. I don't see why the playstore shouldn't be working fine for you. As a last resort a factory reset or reinstall of the rom would probably fix your problems.

Comment

For the remote, all you need to do is transplant the remote.conf file in /system/etc. If you don't still have it, here's a link for the Nexbox A95X.

Comment

Thank you for this awesome port! It has been some time now that I've been waiting for an Android TV port.

I just tried it out and here are my first thoughts:
                    -Interface is very responsive.
                    -No problem downloading any app on the market yet

And the problems (atm):
                    -Netflix videos don't start (error tvq-pb-103)
                    -Video content seems very dark, HDR activated or not (tried molotov and kodi, on some scenes I couldn't see anything on my TV, doesn't happen on LibreElec)

Comment

The Netflix issue is because we don't have Widevine Level 1 certification, and we're not likely to be able to get that legitimately or via hack. The brightness issue is a known problem with the Amlogic codec in SDK 6.0, and we're waiting for a fix from Amlogic. In the interim, you can work around it by just playing a 4K video for a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                        The Netflix issue is because we don't have Widevine Level 1 certification, and we're not likely to be able to get that legitimately or via hack. The brightness issue is a known problem with the Amlogic codec in SDK 6.0, and we're waiting for a fix from Amlogic. In the interim, you can work around it by just playing a 4K video for a few seconds.
                        hi Guest any future support for box S905 like mini MXIII

still been using S905 mini mx3.. with minix u1 fw010 (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-twrp-recovery

can it be updated to latest firmware...
                        MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Thanks for this rom! I like the basic ease of use interface. I bought a Mi 3 at Walmart for the interface but it doesn't allow root. So I loaded this on an X9 so far so good . I have deleted things but not added. will try mods soon.

Comment

I've actually got one of the Beelink Mini MXIII boxes too, but I've been focused on Android 6.0.1 and later so that I could roll out a no-compromise Android TV experience. While ATV did exist for Lollipop, it wasn't really all that mature. Let me grab that old box (that's currently with my in-laws) and take a fresh look, now that things are settling down with the S912 and S905X builds. Maybe we could make it work.

Comment

yes .. pity to s905 user.. alot box not support by their own brand.. at least they can have nexus rom..to play around....
                              MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Originally posted by datcid View Post

Hmmm, I just downloaded and installed the Mycanal Androidtv app without any problems. Have you tried clearing your google playstore cache/data? You might have some corruption in there. TVSettings>Apps>SystemApps>GooglePlayStore>Clear Cache If that doesn't work you could try clearing data too. Couldn't hurt to clear cache in Google Play Services too. I don't see why the playstore shouldn't be working fine for you. As a last resort a factory reset or reinstall of the rom would probably fix your problems.
                                Hello, resolved problems I reinstalled the firmware and I little again download on the playstore.
                                I have no worries except the hdmi passtrough with kodi for the 5.1.
                                For the problem of dark image I just placed a bootvideo at the start of the box.
                                By cons I saw under kodi a great use of the processor?

Comment

Working...
                                X