Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rochina37 View Post
    Lo pry funciona perfectamente lo unico que no funciona el control ir.
    ocupas buscar el archivo remote.conf de tu modelo y reemplazar por el que tienes en system/etc, reinicias y listo

Comment

Que?

Comment

Funciona !! Puse el remote.conf del mxq pro

​​

Comment

Guest can you please check your PM, quick question! Thanks!

Comment

Anyone know how to fix VPN on this rom?

Really nice rom but for some reason its gotten a bit slow the last couple of weeks, anyone notice this?

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, the good news is that I know how to fix it now. The bad news is that I just don't have time to work on Marshmallow ROMs anymore.

You just need to delete any /res/layout-television-v8 folders in the Settings.apk.

Hi ! Thanks so much for this ROM this is PERFECT !!

Have you a AUTO-fix for the contrast issue in Kodi ? Can we put a 4k video somewhere ? Thanks in advance.

Comment

@Magendanz - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-DVzV1haM&t=200s - this seems to show partial Cast has been ripped into this box... Is that anything that might help you add to these Roms or your other Roms??

Comment

i wonder if they are taking the roms for here? they looking the same

Comment

"" update for the Qualcomm QCA9377 chipset can be installed from TWRP to restore wireless functionality on those boxes.""

Will some one guide how to up update as i am new and wanted update So my wifi can work.

Comment

Originally posted by awan View Post
                    "" update for the Qualcomm QCA9377 chipset can be installed from TWRP to restore wireless functionality on those boxes.""

Will some one guide how to up update as i am new and wanted update So my wifi can work.
                    Any help?

Comment

The ROM seems perfect. Fast and true Android TV. Unfortunately it doesn't allow me to turn on the Wi-Fi on my Beelink MINI MXIII II. I've searched all around but can't seem to find a fix. Can anyone help me please?

Edit: Nevermind. All I had to do was to install the .zip via TWRP, andI was trying to unzip it and install the .img.

Thank you!
                      Last edited by gpombeiro; 07-04-2018, 16:18.

Comment

Originally posted by awan View Post

Any help?
                        Hey. You should start your box in recovery mode (press the reset button while rebooting), Install > Choose the ZIP file > Slide and it's done.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm having a problem with this rom. I recently bought a bluetooth keyboard and whenever I have the Wifi and Bluetooth connected, I get speeds on the Wifi very very slow. I can't see youtube, netflix, etc ....

Has anyone had this problem? I think there must be interference between wifi and bluetooth.

Thanks

Comment

Magendanz
                            # 433. 1
                            Мапенданц прокомментировал
                            27.08.2017, 12:14
                            Ну, прошивка OEM для D4X16 находится здесь, если вам нужно вернуться: https://mega.nz/#%21aQA0gYbS%21XyAmm...ncSAO1xslMAZik
                            можно полную информацию об этой прошивке.
                            от куда и все остальное очень заинтересовало

Comment

Hello,

I just installed this rom on a TX5 Pro. Everything is working great except YouTube, which seems to stop responding quite often. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix for this youtube problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X