Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

очень хорошая прошивка!
    но есть только одна проблема. при включении черный экран. помагает отключить питание а затем включить. потом работает отлично.
    установил на vontar mini m8s+ (x4d16)
    помогите решить эту проблему друзья!!!

Comment

• trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      And for those who don't have Translate

very good firmware!
      but there is only one problem. when you turn on the black screen. helps to turn off the power and then turn it on. then works fine.
      installed on vontar mini m8s + (x4d16)
      help solve this problem friends !!!

English Please thank you

very good firmware! but there is only one problem. when you turn on the black screen. helps to turn off the power and then turn it on. then works fine. installed on vontar mini m8s + (x4d16) Help solve this problem friends!

Comment

Originally posted by tkittich View Post
      Hello,
      I just installed this rom on a TX5 Pro. Everything is working great except YouTube, which seems to stop responding quite often. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix for this youtube problem?
      Latests versions of YouTube for Android TV seem have bugs with many TV Boxes.
      To avoid annoying and annoying ads and crashes, you can downgrade YouTube for Android TV to 1.x version.
      You can try 2 solutions :
      - uninstall all YouTube updates
      - install YouTube for ATV 1.3.10

Comment

Hi All especially Guest

Unable to detect the Mini M8S II box when using burn tool v2.0.8, however with v2.1.2 it is able to detect the box.

Which file should i choose for the ATV version?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Magendanz.jpg
Views:	1683
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	753485
        Noob just begining to learn...TIA
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 12-03-2018, 10:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
          I've actually got one of the Beelink Mini MXIII boxes too, but I've been focused on Android 6.0.1 and later so that I could roll out a no-compromise Android TV experience. While ATV did exist for Lollipop, it wasn't really all that mature. Let me grab that old box (that's currently with my in-laws) and take a fresh look, now that things are settling down with the S912 and S905X builds. Maybe we could make it work.
          Hi, are there any stable atv 7.1 nexus rom for this box? I have tried many but nothing close to this ROM, so is there a atv 7.1 variant of this rom ?

Comment

Main + for me is the USB Blutooth dongle support!

Is it difficult to integrate this?

I dont know much about this..

Is it like set a call in init and then loadup drivers?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope. That's the first thing that I tried. It seems there are precompiler directives that you have to set in the makefile to build Android with Bluetooth support.

Dam.....but you did add Bluetooth dongle drivers, right?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, for those chipsets that I had.

Did you follow a Tutorial?

Is it difficult?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not aware of any tutorial. I just diffed the ROM with one that had Bluetooth support and added in the missing libraries and drivers.

Ahhh nice idea!

Would you mind describing more detailed how you did?

I'd Love to See integrated bt dongle support in another rom. Do you think same libraries suit to nougat rom too?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't really see the point, considering that it didn't work. I'd rather hear from someone who was successful. :-)

I did Not get that you were not successful

Comment

hello
            I already used this ROM BUT NOT SUPPORT DVB-S2 MY TV BOX.

no any DVB APK there.

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

Comment

I have this box with this firmware installed, but would like to install something like coreELEC, everyone time it fails to recognise the SD card when booting, do I need to go back to stock firmware first to achieve this? 

Comment

Bit of a newbie question, but I downloaded the updater zip file onto a USB drive. My Mini MXIII II doesn't seem to identify it as a file when I click on updater and then "Select"?

Is there another way one is supposed to update the box?

Thx!

Comment

Guest I have this firmware on my A95X box and wanted to try a 7.1 or later firmware. For some reason I cannot seem to use the Amlogic USB burner util - it doesnt detect the box when I boot with USB connected and the reset pin pushed. So I tried booting into TWRP and flashing ATV Xperience rom but that says "Size of Image of larger than Target device" so I am stuck. It might seem a strange request but how do I flash something else on my box?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post
                    Thanks for this ROM , is it rooted ?
                    im not able to install play store applike root browser , any help appreciated
                    Sorry to reply on a old post, But I think and as I am newbie to this forum, it's my responsibility to reply it, I think you doesn't able to install this app because I red on some where that google apps doesn't work on some smartphones so may be this is the reason which is why this app is not installing from you.
                    Last edited by dustine79; 02-01-2023, 08:31.

Comment

Working...
                    X