X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cat /data/brightness >> /sys/class/video/vpp_brightness
    Add that to a shell script that runs on boot preinstall.sh or something
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

is there anyway you can build your rom after this"[ROM] Khadas Vim SCV1-ATV (Android TV)" .... 4k youtube and everything is working ..... i tried to flash this to the tanix tx5 pro but just goes to boot screen then restarts

Comment

so i tried to get it in usb burning mode and sdcard recovery etc ... now im stuck with this box that loads boot screen and keeps restarting ..... is there anyway to short nand pins ? or anything to unbrick

Comment

4k YouTube not working? Do u have a 4k TV.?
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

yes .... now my box is bricked .... is there anyway to unbrick it it shows boot logo then restarts , wont detect sd or usb when hooked into computer .....

Comment

is there anyway of recovering the box shorting the pins ? ill try anything

Comment

i have managed to unbrick a t5x pro ..... i have to use a95x uboot and firmware files ... shorted the pins then it read from sd card updated ... once that was loaded i hooked it up to computer and flashed with t5x pro firmware and boooo yeaaaaa WORKED .....

Comment

Did the file I posted brick it?

Comment

It was from khadas vim atv..... I tried to flash it ...to t3st it I know it's off topic from yours but I know ur very knowledgeable that's why I brought it up in ur topic ... and when I play YouTube it only plays in 1080p not 4k on ur rom considering its 4k TV

Comment

OK I will look into why not 4k. I would guess build.prop edit. Sorry I don't have a 4k yet

Comment

could you port the rom over to this box [ROM] Khadas Vim SCV1-ATV (Android TV) ? my friend told me everything works perfect like it was a mi international box ... netflix youtube etc ....

Comment

Hey prahjister can u take a look at my ported rom from superceleron... everything is working so far but can't get Netflix to work

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                            Hey prahjister can u take a look at my ported rom from superceleron... everything is working so far but can't get Netflix to work
                            R u using Android Netflix? Can't use Netflix ATV Netflix

Comment

Why can't you use Netflix for android TV?

Comment

Dont have the DRM required to do HD Netflix. In this rom i sideloaded android netflix.

Comment

Working...
                                X