• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello !
    Didi anyone try this on a TX3?

Thx !

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
      i have managed to unbrick a t5x pro ..... i have to use a95x uboot and firmware files ... shorted the pins then it read from sd card updated ... once that was loaded i hooked it up to computer and flashed with t5x pro firmware and boooo yeaaaaa WORKED .....
      I face similar problem with my tx5. Could you send me your uboot file?

Comment

Was a long time ago so u would have to find the a95x sd firmware with uboot yourself since i sont have it

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          Was a long time ago so u would have to find the a95x sd firmware with uboot yourself since i sont have it
          ok, I try.

P/S: Sorry, one more question. Which kind of storage inside your tx5 pro, emmc or nand? Is there any differences in shorted-circuit methods among them?
          Last edited by techboy_xxi; 07-03-2017, 06:53.

Comment

Originally posted by techboy_xxi View Post

ok, I try.

P/S: Sorry, one more question. Which kind of storage inside your tx5 pro, emmc or nand? Is there any differences in shorted-circuit methods among them?
            Emmc short circuit should be the same
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

It would be wonderful if you could add wifi drivers for the SCI 9082c chipset to your ATV rom. I posted a link to these drivers under the MeCool M8S Pro Plus topic in the s905x forum, and would really like to use your great rom on that box. However, I am unable to add the wifi drivers to /system/lib and system/bin on a running rom: they have to be embedded in your img file, it seems.

https://mega.nz/#!ZMhVxTpb!w_cclwRTt...XzeKb_4idATbzA

Thanks for the great work, regardless.
              Last edited by Zahir; 07-16-2017, 05:41.

Comment

I could embed the drivers if I have time ...or prahjister if he can do it sooner ... u would have to wait till next weekend

Comment

Thank you! Please message me whenever you have been able to do this, and I'll plan to migrate this fine rom over to the Mecool.. Much appreciated.

Comment

Hey there,

Thank you for this ATV ROM! Been using it for a couple of months and liking the ATV experience.

An issue I'm having is that I've bought an Air Mouse MX3 (some places call it) with Voice Control.

I'm not able to use the air mouse with it. I've got a touchpad mouse with keyboard via wireless USB which is ok.

prahjister do you know why this won't work? I've tested the remote on my PC which works straight away so it's not a fault with the remote or pairing issue.

Would greatly appreciate any ideas.

Thanks again for the great ROM!

Comment

Hi guys

I have 3 TX5 pro and i use firmware X5pro - 9377- 20170106.img

i have recently bought iptv accounts and i was using with TX5 pro and everytime i restart the unit i get error and i have been told that the mac keeps changing

can some one please advise is it the box?? Or firmware and if i use this firmware will mac change at every restart?? Or can someone please direct me to a firmware where in mac would not change

thanks

Comment

Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Thanks i ll give it a read..

Can you confirm if the MAC address for TX5 pro stays the same or does it change at reboot?

Much appreciated

Comment

Does it suit to 1gb devices?

Comment

Working...
                            X