Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hjj
    Originally posted by Aleff View Post

Play store doesn't update automatically, that's why error is occurred. You must download play store apk and replace the old one.
    Ok, I tried to install it manually with cyanogenmod file manager by downloading the apk from here : http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-...-apk-download/
    But I get "App not installed"

Comment

Originally posted by nmou00 View Post
      Hjj

Ok, I tried to install it manually with cyanogenmod file manager by downloading the apk from here : http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-...-apk-download/
      But I get "App not installed"
      Install ES file manager from Play Store and enable ROOT mode. Download the latest version of playstore apk and rename it to PhoneskyKamikazeCanvas. Now copy the file to the system/Priv-App/PhoneskyKamikazeCanvas folder, overwrite the old one and correct the permissions to -rw-r-r. Restart and enjoy.

Comment

Now Play Store disappeard completely from home and applications

Comment

Originally posted by nmou99 View Post
          Now Play Store disappeard completely from home and applications
          chack the permissions in properties. Must be rw-r-r as shawn in photo Click image for larger version

Name:	152755twdldcmd2dmd5g2d.jpg.thumb.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	653108

Comment

anybody can share twrp image for x96 S905x box?

Comment

Originally posted by frequenzy View Post
              anybody can share twrp image for x96 S905x box?

​​​https://yadi.sk/d/MH4L97hi3GWHDM

Comment

thanks.

Comment

chack the permissions in properties. Must be rw-r-r as shawn in photo Click image for larger version

Name:	152755twdldcmd2dmd5g2d.jpg.thumb.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	653108
                  Thanx

Comment

I just followed Aleff method and it works. Thanks a lot Aleff. In my case, i have to rename it just to Phonesky as the old file just named like that. Now my Google Play Store is updated to the latest version.

Comment

Any fix to turn it on using the power button instead of #2?

Comment

Thanks

Comment

scooter2014 that rom works superb on M96X tested yesterday !

no problems top job guys !

Comment

Hi, is the wifi working with this ATV ROM ?

Thank you !

Comment

Anyone use it for X96 2/16 and it works for daily use? Thanks I read the whole post and i am confused on which firmware i have to flash!

Comment

I tried yesterday to flash it through twrp recovery as img and the recovery got error that says the img is bigger for this device (something like that). So what i can i do now? My box is X96 2/16 (atleast that's what it says!).

edit : i will try with the same img to use burn card maker and flash it and i will come back with feedback.

edit2: With Burncard maker i flashed the firmware everything was fine except play store. I already read about getting other i am on it. But i am confused do i have to change firmware in order to get 2gb ram or it's useless as it's fake ram and that's why before was too laggy. And also did anyone tried terrarium tv apk is it working and finally what browser is ok and easy to use?

Edit 3. Everything is fine after replacing play store. The only problem that still remains is with Android remote apk still can not sync with X96 through wifi. Is there any solution or other apk?

edit4: I am back i tried terrarium tv apk and kodi apk and again it's laggy when i am trying everything in order to get crashes in every apk. I do not know what to do. Perhaps it's real 1gb ram!!!
                                Last edited by zafeira; 10-20-2017, 10:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X