Clear All

Hi Superceleron, this rom when update to Android 7.1? Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by AFQuintans View Post
      Hi Superceleron, this rom when update to Android 7.1? Best Regards
      When i have some free time to do it!
      But dont worry, i will be making it!

Comment

Please help me. I can not install any other apps from the playstore. installed apps do not update.

Comment

Does this support DTS HD & Dolby True HD audio pass-through playback with Kodi? Can I dual boot with this? LibreElec and this Android TV?

Comment

Originally posted by rodrj View Post
            Please help me. I can not install any other apps from the playstore. installed apps do not update.
            happened the same and gave this tip in the forum khadas

"Go to settings -> storage and reset -> factory data reset, when format finished VIM will reboot, on first boot choose setup wizard and set wifi and google account. After this you will get working google play. I use latest SCV2-ATV and now I have full working ATV with Kodi and other apps."
            Works

Comment

Originally posted by AFQuintans View Post

happened the same and gave this tip in the forum khadas

"Go to settings -> storage and reset -> factory data reset, when format finished VIM will reboot, on first boot choose setup wizard and set wifi and google account. After this you will get working google play. I use latest SCV2-ATV and now I have full working ATV with Kodi and other apps."
              Works
              Thank you. Worked perfectly

Comment

Hi to you all and many thanks to SC for his work!

I have a question, will there be a newer version of this rom, it doesn't matter if it's Android 6 or 7, as long as it works good.

I am on latest stock nougat image, and it was more or less fine until yesterday when Android system ui started closing once again, had same problem on nougat images before, i couldn't do nothing until i rebooted.

I do believe it is something that is easily solvable, especially because the rom is rooted, i would do it myself if i knew how.

I did write this on Khadas forum before, and i did believe this was solved, but it looks like it isn't.

I have reason to believe, that this bug has something to do with language settings, it would always start to happen when i changed language and usb keyboard settings to my native language.

If anyone can confirm stability of previous SC roms, are they ok to flash?

I know you do this in your spare time, and you don't earn money from this, that is the reason why i am asking.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4

Last edited by Tommy21st; 03-01-2018, 23:54.

Comment

Hi,

sorry for asking about the installation instruction, but I installed a longer time ago the DUAL-OS Image from the original side with Android nougat (Andorid 7) and Ubuntu 16.04 and would love to keep a double-System. I haven't updated or replaced the Uboot image and not sure if I need another one or not.

The reason why I wanna change something is because the System crashes very often. I use a 5V 3000mA Model, but sometimes it crashes when it is opening youtube, sometimes when it boots and sometimes when you open the chrome-browser.

It's strange, when I connect it on my PC with USB3.0 the system runs better, but still sometimes crashes. I changed the Power-Supply already, but it seems that there are some problmes with the voltage-range. I also thought about to give higher voltage on the direct DC-Supply-Connector. On the Website there is the information 5,2V DC-MAX: http://docs.khadas.com/basics/ExtraPowerInput/

Does it make a difference to an extra Voltage via USB?

Any experiences with the Voltage-Problems?

Comment

Hi
                    I have a problem with the last version (V2).
                    It didn't boot, I have the android boot animation, I waited ~20min and nothing happened. And when I reboot, I have the recovery trying to mount some partition, but failed, and then it reboot again.

Comment

Any alternative LINK for download " Khadas Vim SCV2-ATV " ?? The freaktab link DONT works today ( 06-15-2019 ) June 15 2019

Thank You all people for this Forum and SuperCeleron for this Jobs !!

Comment

Can not download the file hosted in the http://freaktab.org/56b0b900348e50fb
                        It always says : "Error: Too many concurrent download requests."

Can you upload it somewhere else, Mega maybe?
                        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BUKULAWAS View Post
                          Can not download the file hosted in the http://freaktab.org/56b0b900348e50fb
                          It always says : "Error: Too many concurrent download requests."

Can you upload it somewhere else, Mega maybe?
                          Thank you
                          Khadas SC ROMs are always shared on Khadas forum and freaktab at the same time by SuperCeleron.

Comment

Working...
                          X