Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post

He SC is it allready possible to build one? I have s905x 8/2 gb t95x and i can beta test for you
    for now nop im very busy with other stuff and i mean real busy!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

for now nop im very busy with other stuff and i mean real busy!
      Ok it can wait thx

Comment

Originally posted by xalaros View Post
        I want to ask 2 things
        1) Is this rom suitable for Beelink Mini MXIII II?
        2) If the above question is yes, does it solve this problem? When I use a paired ps3 controller and enable it as a game pad using the Sixaxis Controller app, the controller works fine, but the d-pad up opens the file browser, R3 button opens the web browser and L3 opens up music app. Is there any other solution fixing this?
        Someone can answer pls these 2 questions? Thanks.

Comment

Dear

i m new member

This firmware is the last???

what is the difference between this and version rv112 (20170320)??

Comment

Originally posted by Escalopetv View Post
            Dear

i m new member

This firmware is the last???

what is the difference between this and version rv112 (20170320)??
            The changelog is in the 1º page, and this is not a stock firmware is a custom firmware!
            And yes its the latest i did!

Comment

Thank you mr

can you help me for this small question

-what is deference between stock and customer firemware?

-can you give the latest and official firemware (112)

-I read that there is a wifi problem...what is the problem? ?? How can i solve this probleme

Comment

I have a mac... any clue how i can use a usb burning tool on mac or other method?
                Thanks

Comment

Hello yanivtso

As far as I know there is no way to use the Tool on macOS.

Regards
                  Neomode

Comment

neomode

Thanks!

Is there a way i can flash it without using a pc?

Comment

sorry to bother you, i made the update as you say here, but my box is stuck (after 1 hour) in the loading screen, the one with the black android... any ideas on how to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by mhernandorena View Post
                        sorry to bother you, i made the update as you say here, but my box is stuck (after 1 hour) in the loading screen, the one with the black android... any ideas on how to fix it?
                        Flash the stock rom again!

Comment

Flash the stock rom again!
                          tried that, same thing stuck in the S905x logo

Comment

Originally posted by mhernandorena View Post

tried that, same thing stuck in the S905x logo
                            Are you sure your box is the mini m8s II?

Comment

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
                              Many thks to Mafarricos for sending me the device to play

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog V1A:
                              • Added Some more wifi chips support, AP's, BCM's and Realtek(This ones without BT...)
                              Bugs V1A:
                              • Same as V1, read bellow...
                              Changelog V1:
                              • Brand new rom.
                              • Custom kernel with some little fixes.
                              • Default Governor Interactive
                              • TWRP
                              • Removed Google Cast since it wont work and never will and was there only wasting resources(Ram)
                              • New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
                              • Android TV Version
                              • Spoofed as MIBOX3 International
                              • Leanback Launcher (it may take some minutes to show the recommendations... be patient)
                              • Live Channels (if you update it, it will not show up in leanback launcher until you add a source, like usb tv dongle, hdhomerun, pluto, haystack etc..)
                              • ATV Remote control
                              • Voice Search
                              • 2 On Screen Keyboards, Default on English language is Leanback one and on other lang's is the "normal" one... You can choose the default one in the settings.
                              • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in Settings -> Display -> Daydream.
                              • And All the other mambo jambo from ATV....
                              • Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
                              • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
                              • - Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
                              • - NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
                              • - Fixed ext4 support
                              • - Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
                              • - Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
                              • - Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
                              • - Temperature, Ram etc monitor.
                              • - Samba Server
                              • - Root / Unroot
                              • Proper RGB Fix ( Use the Included app, box-fix )
                              • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working ( Youtube 4k only on 4k tv's )
                              • initd.d support.
                              • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
                              • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
                              • RGB fix now its on the "stock" android settings(Display)... Can also use the app included.
                              • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix, cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
                              • Gapps updated!
                              • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
                              • Blue button on IR remote should bring app switcher, to kill all open apps in 1 go press the menu button when you are on app switcher.
                              • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary. ( Read bugs section )
                              • Wifi range should be a little better.
                              • Permissions fixed.
                              • Gapps Updated!
                              • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
                              • Added Xposed Framework
                              • FTMC Build 24
                              • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.6.0, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
                              • Some other stuff i cant really remember anymore.... lol
                              • DOWNLOAD HERE THE WIFI 9377 SUPPORT FILE TO FLASH BY TWRP
                              • DEFAULT UNROOTED
                              Bugs V1:
                              • You may loose sound when enable my rgb fix on my kernel only (disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it or change source on your tv)
                              • The led dont turn off in Sleep (just do a full shutdown.. the box have a quick boot....)
                              • On 1º boot when you setup in english language the on screen keyboard may not show when you going to put you wifi password, to fix it go back and change to another language and then go right back again to english and the on screen keyboard should be working now(you need to click it): YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE AND ONLY IN ENGLISH!
                              • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
                              • Ugoos Firefly it needs ugoos kernel so dont turn it on because it wont work...
                              • Google cast dont work and removed(missing Widevine L1).
                              • Possible more!
                              Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
                              • Use usb burning tool....
                              Where to buy:1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
                              Can you make rom ATV for tx8 max?

Comment

Originally posted by Escalopetv View Post
                                Thank you mr

can you help me for this small question

-what is deference between stock and customer firemware?

-can you give the latest and official firemware (112)

-I read that there is a wifi problem...what is the problem? ?? How can i solve this probleme
                                112mo come from OTA...
                                MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Working...
                                X