Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have the cable usb male - usb male so I use the card method

Comment

Originally posted by Pereirinha View Post
      I'm affraid that delected the bootloader.
      I don't think so, You have the new m8s II and this rom is not compatible

Comment

I don't have the cable usb male - usb male so I use the card method
        Time to buy one /D

Read that :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-with-nand-pin

Comment

I will read but the box is not "dead" so??

there is a solution for that problem??

Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

I will read but the box is not "dead" so??

there is a solution for that problem??

Thanks a lot for your help
            I don't think you can have a a dead box ( software )

Comment

I have unbrick my box with xannytech rom.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...see-first-post

my box have a new motherboard d4x16.

Only problem I have with this rom is that I can't play a streaming link with mx player (codec error)

Comment

For people that have problem with audio in plex because box thinks that it has ac3 support when it has not, all you have to do is to comment out ac3 support in file /system/etc/media_codecs.xml

like this:
                <!-- DOLBY_UDC
                <MediaCodec name="AML.google.ac3.decoder" >
                <Type name="audio/ac3" />
                <Quirk name="needs-flush-before-disable" />
                <Quirk name="requires-flush-complete-emulation" />
                </MediaCodec>
                <MediaCodec name="AML.google.ec3.decoder" >
                <Type name="audio/eac3" />
                <Quirk name="needs-flush-before-disable" />
                <Quirk name="requires-flush-complete-emulation" />
                </MediaCodec>
                DOLBY_UDC END -->

Comment

I installed this on my M8S III box and almost everything works as expected and more.

except when i compare this to my other install H96pro+ , my HLG HDR sample movie, do not play as HDR on this box, which works on the H96 box, so maybe something to fix there.
                  Same tv, same play back etc, except video is just not running in HLG HDR mode.

I assume you already know, i have just tested HBO app for nordics, and you got no DRM services, so app fails to run anything as it says service is not running.

Wifi works great on 2.4Ghz , no connectivity issues, box is now being moved to my bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by matayuma View Post
                    This rom works for NEXBOX A95X (2/8) .
                    You only need to copy the remote.conf from the original firmware.
                    Tested.

P.D. Superceleron, if you will include te remote.conf for nexbox, i can send you.
                    regards.
                    Hi, this ROM is incredible, I am trying to get it running on a Nexbox A95X S905x (2/16) works great except I can't get the remote working. Initially I couldn't copy the remote.conf into /system/etc because it wouldn't let me write, device is rooted with SuperSU installed - tried both ES and the one that comes with it, no go. So I ended up using the AM Logic Customization Tool to unpack the rom and then copied the stock remote.conf in and repacked it. Reburnt the image and the remote still doesn't work, if i browse to /system/etc I can see the remote.conf file is the one I put in there but just doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by griip View Post

Hi, this ROM is incredible, I am trying to get it running on a Nexbox A95X S905x (2/16) works great except I can't get the remote working. Initially I couldn't copy the remote.conf into /system/etc because it wouldn't let me write, device is rooted with SuperSU installed - tried both ES and the one that comes with it, no go. So I ended up using the AM Logic Customization Tool to unpack the rom and then copied the stock remote.conf in and repacked it. Reburnt the image and the remote still doesn't work, if i browse to /system/etc I can see the remote.conf file is the one I put in there but just doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks
                      rename it sc_remote.conf and it should work fine!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

rename it sc_remote.conf and it should work fine!
                        Right worked out my problem, if I go into SC Setting-->Remote and change it to v2 the remote works. Not sure what relevance sc_remote.conf has, but that is how I got the remote working.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by griip View Post

Right worked out my problem, if I go into SC Setting-->Remote and change it to v2 the remote works. Not sure what relevance sc_remote.conf has, but that is how I got the remote working.

Thanks
                          or that also works.... i couldn't remember i left that enable or not...so that is why i told you that file name!

Comment

Hi Guys, I've just stumbled upon this and would like to confirm if this is based off 6.0 or 7.1? I'm pretty sure it's 6.0 and if so and plans to upgrade it?

Comment

Originally posted by Troz View Post
                              Hi Guys, I've just stumbled upon this and would like to confirm if this is based off 6.0 or 7.1? I'm pretty sure it's 6.0 and if so and plans to upgrade it?
                              is 6 and i dont have plans to update it to 7...

Comment

Hi everyone,

superceleron ,
                                Thanks for your great roms! ( I know your work since my mk808b plus !)

I would like to know if this rom allows the addition of a usb dongle bluetooth CSR 4.0 CSR8510.

I have a T95X without bluetooth ... and this would be super useful for my headset.
                                if not, is it possible and how? compile/modding does not scare me.

Many Thanks!
                                S805 MK808B-plus (alive & rocks on LE), S905X T95X (on U2+ mod rom ATV 7.1) and maybe later a S905x M8S Pro+...

Comment

Working...
                                X