Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NicoLabidouille View Post
    Hi everyone,

superceleron ,
    Thanks for your great roms! ( I know your work since my mk808b plus !)

I would like to know if this rom allows the addition of a usb dongle bluetooth CSR 4.0 CSR8510.

I have a T95X without bluetooth ... and this would be super useful for my headset.
    if not, is it possible and how? compile/modding does not scare me.

Many Thanks!
    sorry m8 but its not possible, for that is needed a major change in the source itself!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

sorry m8 but its not possible, for that is needed a major change in the source itself!
      I understand. it's not easy at all. lol!

Thanks a lot you for your answer.
      S805 MK808B-plus (alive & rocks on LE), S905X T95X (on U2+ mod rom ATV 7.1) and maybe later a S905x M8S Pro+...

Comment

No i dint, i may do a zip to flash by recovery, that way it should work on mx3 and tx5!
        Hi, I tried your ROM on a Magicsee Iron, and it works well and keeps the box cool, but I'm not an ATV fan.

Do you have a regular version of this ROM please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Hi, I tried your ROM on a Magicsee Iron, and it works well and keeps the box cool, but I'm not an ATV fan.

Do you have a regular version of this ROM please?
        superceleron

Thanks for the response, in that case I will keep the firmware, but I have some issues with which you may be able to help me.

I installed the firmware on this device.

http://freaktab.com/forum/frealktab-...own#post653253

The WIFI works but Bluetooth and remote don't work.

I backed up the remote.config file from system/etc in the original firmware and pasted it back in that location in your firmware.

Probably I'm doing something wrong then.

The Bluetooth when I switch it on it is greyed out and will switch of again after a few seconds.

Could you please guide me how to fix it.

Comment

superceleron I have tried 4 different firmwares, and yours is definitely the one of my choice, as it runs the coolest of all 4.

I had to get used to the layout, but once familiar it is actually very nice, with no bloatware.

Got the remote to work with a config file I found on the web, but however the box is advertised to have bluetooth, it actually doesn't have it LOL.

I only have 1 small issue, which I hope you can sort out for me.

I use a Minix A2 Lite air mouse, and while it works, the only button that doesn't work is the home button.

On all other firmwares it works, so it must be another configuration file, only what would be the name of the file and where is it located?

Comment

superceleron I have tried 4 different firmwares, and yours is definitely the one of my choice, as it runs the coolest of all 4.

I had to get used to the layout, but once familiar it is actually very nice, with no bloatware.

Got the remote to work with a config file I found on the web, but however the box is advertised to have bluetooth, it actually doesn't have it LOL.

I only have 1 small issue, which I hope you can sort out for me.

I use a Minix A2 Lite air mouse, and while it works, the only button that doesn't work is the home button.

On all other firmwares it works, so it must be another configuration file, only what would be the name of the file and where is it located?
            The config file should be in here /system/usr/keylayout
            Now the name(hw address in this case) sorry but i dont know you need to do a search on the web to see if you find something.

Comment

The config file should be in here /system/usr/keylayout
              Now the name(hw address in this case) sorry but i dont know you need to do a search on the web to see if you find something.
              I was just going to post. I have been talking to Mr Google about this, and he told me that it has something to do with a key assigned in the game controller settings.

It was a bit too complicated for this old guy to understand how to fix it. Maybe you can explain in as simpler way to me.

The home button on the standard remote also doesn't work.

Please look at post #9 in this thread.

Comment

I was just going to post. I have been talking to Mr Google about this, and he told me that it has something to do with a key assigned in the game controller settings.

It was a bit too complicated for this old guy to understand how to fix it. Maybe you can explain in as simpler way to me.

The home button on the standard remote also doesn't work.

Please look at post #9 in this thread.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php...remote+control
                Well did you finish the setup the 1º time you flashed the box?(it should pop up something on the bottom of the screen for you to choose, you need to select "Setup Wizard")
                If you din't then theirs your problem of home button not working... only way to fix it is do a factory reset(faster) or reflash(slower) the rom, and then in the 1º screen when it boots dont forger to choose "Setup Wizard" and finish it or else the button will never work!

Comment

Well did you finish the setup the 1º time you flashed the box?(it should pop up something on the bottom of the screen for you to choose, you need to select "Setup Wizard")
                  If you din't then theirs your problem of home button not working... only way to fix it is do a factory reset(faster) or reflash(slower) the rom, and then in the 1º screen when it boots dont forger to choose "Setup Wizard" and finish it or else the button will never work!
                  Thanks again, I'll have a look at that.

I recall I did a setup where it asks , language and time zone etc, but nothing about home button, and also not sure if this was with your rom or any of the others.

There was also one where I at first boot had to select setup or launcher, so that's probably your rom, and I selected launcher.

Think I can select the set up again in the launcher settings, otherwise I will flash it again.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Just ran the set up again, and now home button works.

Very simple but you only need to know :-)

Went to settings > more settings > home and there I could select to run the setup wizard, then rebooted and it started with the wizard.

Comment

Just ran the set up again, and now home button works.

Very simple but you only need to know :-)

Went to settings > more settings > home and there I could select to run the setup wizard, then rebooted and it started with the wizard.

Comment

The device I flashed the firmware to has a clock at the front, which isn't working now.

Any idea how to solve this.

I have the rooted stock firmware from which I can copy files if necessary.

Comment

superceleron For those with RTL 8723 chip that have no bluetooth working, this mod from digitalriver will enable Bluetooth.

Tested and confirmed working on your rom.

Comment

Comment

superceleron How do I add or remove apps from/to the app row without uninstalling them?

Comment

Working...
                              X