Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    i used twrp not sure if its from previous build or u have it built in maybe thats the issue
    This update is only for my SCV1A

Comment

I have to download the new build then I have v1 build I'll try first thing in the morning .... I'll let u know my results then I'm going to bed

Comment

Hi,
        The Xanny rom for Mini M8S II works on Nexbox a95x.
        Do you know if your rom works ?
        I like this rom, because it has the rgb fix, xannys doesnt have the fix
        Maybe it needs only to add the remote.conf for nexbox (like xannys rom)
        No problem for test....but if i brick my box.....
        Thanks

Comment

I have to download the new build then I have v1 build I'll try first thing in the morning .... I'll let u know my results then I'm going to bed
          so... any news...?

Comment

Sorry superceleron I had a death in the family ... so haven't tried ... I will be back home tonight and let you know

Comment

Superceleron, I installed the LightHome launcher and the box does not work well, your rom is not compatible with the launcher? Or is it problem with apk installation? Thank you

Comment

Sorry superceleron I had a death in the family ... so haven't tried ... I will be back home tonight and let you know
                kk m8 take your time!
                My condolences!

Originally posted by dovento View Post
                Superceleron, I installed the LightHome launcher and the box does not work well, your rom is not compatible with the launcher? Or is it problem with apk installation? Thank you
                My ATV roms are only for the stock leanback launcher(Default AndroidTV launcher)... if you add another you will or not have problems... depends!

Comment

This rom works for NEXBOX A95X (2/8) .
                  You only need to copy the remote.conf from the original firmware.
                  Tested.

P.D. Superceleron, if you will include te remote.conf for nexbox, i can send you.
                  regards.

Comment

Originally posted by matayuma View Post
                    This rom works for NEXBOX A95X (2/8) .
                    You only need to copy the remote.conf from the original firmware.
                    Tested.

P.D. Superceleron, if you will include te remote.conf for nexbox, i can send you.
                    regards.
                    Attach it here

Comment

Superceleron... can you tell if this work in 1g/8g
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Central View Post
                        Superceleron... can you tell if this work in 1g/8g
                        thanks
                        i cant m8 since i dont have that one! mine is the 2/8...
                        In theory yes... but... you never know! if you do it do at you own risk

Comment

Works in 1g/8g ..... exploring
                          thanks superceleron

Comment

I'm curious how this runs on my box compared to Magendanz build. I like the ATV variant, and so far it's running smooth.

I like that Xposed is installed in this one, but the OP says DEFAULT UNROOTED. I will be testing this build, regardless ... just wondering what the major differences were.

Comment

I have one quick Question or more to the Point a Request if it can be done.
                              I install this Rom on my KM8 2gb / 16gb 905X box it seems top work for the most part and is Fast as far as booting goes my only Problem is the wifi the KM8 uses the BCM4335 chip also it seems that the same chip set is used for Bluetooth, So the Request is to add the wifi Drivers that would help a lot Bluetooth I don't use that much.

And if it can't be done that is fine I have a X96 905X Box coming maybe next week I think it will work with it.

Great Work as always

Comment

Originally posted by Central View Post
                                Works in 1g/8g ..... exploring
                                thanks superceleron

Originally posted by xfade View Post
                                I'm curious how this runs on my box compared to Magendanz build. I like the ATV variant, and so far it's running smooth.

I like that Xposed is installed in this one, but the OP says DEFAULT UNROOTED. I will be testing this build, regardless ... just wondering what the major differences were.
                                ... did you read the rest of the changelog? you can enable/disable root!

Originally posted by tht View Post
                                I have one quick Question or more to the Point a Request if it can be done.
                                I install this Rom on my KM8 2gb / 16gb 905X box it seems top work for the most part and is Fast as far as booting goes my only Problem is the wifi the KM8 uses the BCM4335 chip also it seems that the same chip set is used for Bluetooth, So the Request is to add the wifi Drivers that would help a lot Bluetooth I don't use that much.

And if it can't be done that is fine I have a X96 905X Box coming maybe next week I think it will work with it.

Great Work as always
                                I cant now... taking some time off the rom stuff need some rest!

Comment

Working...
                                X