Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys... i totally forgot this... to disable led when sleep on my kernel you guys need to go to "settings->Display->DayDream" and change "Power key action" to Hibernation and there you go led off and yes Hibernation is some type of sleep that is even better than sleep, it wakes fast as sleep.... Got it?!? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Attach it here
      Here is the remote.conf.
      The only thing i see yesterday is that the POWER ON doesnt work.
      Maybe there is a litte fix for the power on.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by matayuma View Post

Here is the remote.conf.
        The only thing i see yesterday is that the POWER ON doesnt work.
        Maybe there is a litte fix for the power on.
        you need the bootloader from stock rom, the ir remote is hard coded in there...

Comment

Testing the 9377 update in a few minutes.... cross fingers it works

Comment

the 9377 update does indeed work great job

Comment

Originally posted by matayuma View Post
              This rom works for NEXBOX A95X (2/8) .
              You only need to copy the remote.conf from the original firmware.
              Tested.

P.D. Superceleron, if you will include te remote.conf for nexbox, i can send you.
              regards.
              Hows the speed and running compared to Xanny ROM ?
              Is it better or same ?

Comment

im working on the bootloader situation for a95x .... when i add the new bootloader i get a wierd boot image then it doesnt boot ..... testing a few different bootloaders see if i can fix the issue ... superceleron doing a good job time to give him a breaki and lets others help him out

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Hows the speed and running compared to Xanny ROM ?
                  Is it better or same ?
                  you need to try it... Xanny rom is normal android, this is Android TV...

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                  the 9377 update does indeed work great job
                  Ok nice adding it to the 1º post and changing the topic name.

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                  im working on the bootloader situation for a95x .... when i add the new bootloader i get a wierd boot image then it doesnt boot ..... testing a few different bootloaders see if i can fix the issue ... superceleron doing a good job time to give him a breaki and lets others help him out
                  watch out on the bootloader test... you may brick the device and then you need to short the pins LOL

Comment

not worried about bricking ... i can short the pins like u said ... taking one for the team lol

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

you need to try it... Xanny rom is normal android, this is Android TV...

Ok nice adding it to the 1º post and changing the topic name.

watch out on the bootloader test... you may brick the device and then you need to short the pins LOL
                      Hi,
                      Please advise where i can download youtube apk for 4k videos, the one in playstore only max quality 1080p, your rom has youtube 4k app and badly need it.
                      Appreciate your help on this

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Hi,
                        Please advise where i can download youtube apk for 4k videos, the one in playstore only max quality 1080p, your rom has youtube 4k app and badly need it.
                        Appreciate your help on this

Thanks
                        You cant... only works on my android tv rom!

Comment

wow porting the bootloader over to this rom so hard bricked my box many times ...... seems like it dont want to work with this kernel .... or the a95x bootloader reads partitions differently ..... any suggestions would be appreciated

Comment

finally ported the bootloader over successfully ..... had to change kernels back to stock only way the remote would function with the bootloader ..... will update soon after testing a bit more .... i will make a separate thread for this tho ....

Comment

What is SCV1A-ATV (Android TV) ..Xanny rom is normal android, this is Android TV...?????? ..c'est quoi SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
                                What is SCV1A-ATV (Android TV) ..Xanny rom is normal android, this is Android TV...?????? ..c'est quoi SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)
                                I guess it means: SuperCeleron Version 1A - Android TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X