Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Fixed, 1 more time thks for the heads up
    Btw nice video
    Link working now, thanks. Enjoy your beer.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Link working now, thanks. Enjoy your beer.
      thks

Comment

superceleron new updated on 28/04? Where is changelog? thank

Comment

Originally posted by XuanLee View Post
          superceleron new updated on 28/04? Where is changelog? thank
          no new update m8, i edit the 1ยบ post only to fix donation link nothing else!

Comment

Hi! I have nexbox a95x but i try this rom but wifi not work! I have AP6330 wifi chip! How can i fix this problem and run wifi?
            Thanks

Comment

Couple questions that I couldn't find or missed while reading the thread... Is Mpeg2 HW decoding enabled? Does HDR work with Netflix? What is the main difference between this and Magendanz Android TV Rom? Does the Fire Stick voice remote work?

Comment

Originally posted by jmcguire525 View Post
                Couple questions that I couldn't find or missed while reading the thread... Is Mpeg2 HW decoding enabled? Does HDR work with Netflix? What is the main difference between this and Magendanz Android TV Rom? Does the Fire Stick voice remote work?
                Netflix TV won't work, and the tablet app variant will only work for SD without Widevine L1 (which your device won't have).

superceleron May you include the following commit in kernel? https://github.com/osmc/vero3-linux/...7c404f03cdd1d3

Comment

Originally posted by johngalt View Post
                  Netflix TV won't work, and the tablet app variant will only work for SD without Widevine L1 (which your device won't have).

superceleron May you include the following commit in kernel? https://github.com/osmc/vero3-linux/...7c404f03cdd1d3
                  I will try, since the changes are really large!
                  But thks for the heads up on that commit

Comment

I will try, since the changes are really large!
                    But thks for the heads up on that commit
                    Thank you superceleron ! There's one other commit I forgot about that I meant to link: https://github.com/kszaq/linux-amlog...3d6ebd0f67b6f2
                    The difference between 666 and 742mhz is just enough to get rid of stutters in very high bitrate 4k hdr scenes from my testing. To clarify, the 792mhz in commit message is for 905, 742 is for s905x.

If you have issues with it or decide not to, would you be willing to release the source code to the kernel you used so I may give it a try?

Comment

What usb dongle would work with live channels?

Comment

Originally posted by johngalt View Post

Thank you superceleron ! There's one other commit I forgot about that I meant to link: https://github.com/kszaq/linux-amlog...3d6ebd0f67b6f2
                        The difference between 666 and 742mhz is just enough to get rid of stutters in very high bitrate 4k hdr scenes from my testing. To clarify, the 792mhz in commit message is for 905, 742 is for s905x.

If you have issues with it or decide not to, would you be willing to release the source code to the kernel you used so I may give it a try?
                        That dont need to be in the kernel, and well its not in the kernel its on the dtb, i already do it (internal build's) on the s912 to 792mhz, also internal builds s912 full 8 cores at 1.5Ghz.
                        Yes i will rls the kernel.

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                        What usb dongle would work with live channels?
                        Well it should work all that work on android.. but i never tried since i dont have one!

Comment

That dont need to be in the kernel, and well its not in the kernel its on the dtb, i already do it (internal build's) on the s912 to 792mhz, also internal builds s912 full 8 cores at 1.5Ghz.
                          Yes i will rls the kernel.

Well it should work all that work on android.. but i never tried since i dont have one!
                          Apologies, I thought the dtb was built using the kernel source but may have been mistaken. I'm very interested in a build with this. I dropped libreelec for this ROM so I could get HDR support, and have been loving it except for the aforementioned stutters in high bitrate 4k scenes due to the lower clock.

Thank you

EDIT: Ignore the above. I tested more, and it would seem that all 23.976fps media in spmc has a stutter every ~1:20. Awhile back there was a commit floating around to fix the 23.976hz clock. Has this been merged? I'm running spmc with "always" set for display refresh rate switching.

EDIT2: I fixed the stutter by disabling refresh rate change in spmc, and enabling "hdmi self-adaptation" in android playback settings.
                          Last edited by johngalt; 05-09-2017, 17:43.

Comment

Hello,

First I am a french noob without a good english, so please keep cool !

After, I tried this ROM on my Zenoplige T95x (Sunvell T95x, isn't it ?) but my box is brick. I reinstated a recovery but I really want to enjoy the Android TV experience. Can you help me.

Thank's a lot for your help and I am so sorry for the mistakes !

Comment

hello i tried using your rom on my t95n which is actually a clone of the t95x anyways it takes ages first boot but when it finally loads it really slow and crashes everytime you try and do something is there something im missing?

Comment

I'm looking to get some functionality I had in LibreELEC, so have two questions:
                                1) Has anyone figured out audio passthrough hiccups every few minutes? It occurs on RAW or IEC in SPMC or FTMC, on both DTS and AC3. This did not occur at all in LibreELEC. I suspect this could be related to the bad fractional refresh timing since it doesn't happen as much on integer framerate sources, but don't have any data to back it up.

2) Are there any AOSP patches floating around for AFTV-like resolution switching? I'd be interested in checking them out and seeing if I can modify this system to support similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X