Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone can tell me, did this rom works on MXQ PRO 4K S905X 2/16gb? (Recovery button in spdif port)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3m3K View Post
      Anyone can tell me, did this rom works on MXQ PRO 4K S905X 2/16gb? (Recovery button in spdif port)

Thanks
      Can you post a link to the exact box that you have? When I search for MXQ PRO, I don't find one with the S905X, only S905W and just S905.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

clarkss12
        I bought this one http://allegro.pl/tv-box-mxq-pro-2-1...882663206.html

Unfortunately I can't now send you screenshots from AIDA64 because i bricked my device, but tomorrow I can upload motherboard photos of my device.
        I remembed that firmware of device was branded by "MBOX - Make your life colorful" (my life still wasn't colorful)

Thanks for any help

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3m3K View Post
          clarkss12
          I bought this one http://allegro.pl/tv-box-mxq-pro-2-1...882663206.html

Unfortunately I can't now send you screenshots from AIDA64 because i bricked my device, but tomorrow I can upload motherboard photos of my device.
          I remembed that firmware of device was branded by "MBOX - Make your life colorful" (my life still wasn't colorful)

Thanks for any help
          Guess you are correct, it says S905X. If you haven't already found a firmware for your box, take a look at this link. It may not be what you need, but it will show you what you need to look for.

That link is for the Pro PLUS, so study it real hard.

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/lat...-nougat-7-1-2/
          • Model: MXQ PRO
          • Processor: Amlogic Quad-Core A53 S905X (4x2.0Ghz)
          • Graphics card: Penta-Core ARM Mali max. 750MHz
          • Resolution: 4K UHD
          • Built-in memory: 2GB RAM DDR3, 16GB eMMC drive
          • System: Android 7.0 Nougat
          • Pre-installed software: KODI, Netflix, Showbox and many more
          • Overheating protection: Yes
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

clarkss12 Here you have a few photos of my mobo https://imgur.com/gallery/q9DPCr8

Here https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3324203.html one person said that this mobo is the same like in Docooler m9s pro.

Comment

Any updates for the rom? Its awesome by the way! I love how I can control it now from my phone

Comment

How do you guys install it? I tried burning it to a USB flash with Amlogic card maker, but it only boots up in "recovery". I tried Usb burning tool, but it doesn't work. Could be the fact that I used a USB to USB-C cable. No old USB ports on my laptop.

Is it possible to install this through the backup and update program?

Comment

Hey superceleron, this is so cool. I want to find an AndroidTV firmware for my x96. Is that something that should be easy to find or is the box already too old? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cwcrouch View Post
                    Hey superceleron, this is so cool. I want to find an AndroidTV firmware for my x96. Is that something that should be easy to find or is the box already too old? Thanks!
                    Well man I have one too. X96 kind of sucks. But try it. The remote will stop working though, so I recommend having a mouse. Also you can connect your phone using some apps to control the tv, which is pretty cool. It is glitchy the first time but works later on. Also use aptoide to download some apps and chrome. There is no web browser that is why. Alsooo play store only gets apps for android tv but you can get any app from sites. Lastly it comes with a sideload launcher, I recommend using it because it won't show all the apps you download.

Comment

sorry guys but no x96 rom, anyway i hardly have time this days to do a simple update to the roms that i have

Comment

All good man, thanks for the replies. so antonio, you put this rom on x96 and it works okay? well as well as it did before the install minus the remote thing..I have a minix a2, it should work, right? I'll have to figure out how you guys load these roms and backup before I can play with it.

Comment

Will there be an update for Oreo in the future? Or is it impossible to «hack» what we need to make a rom?

Comment

Tested this ROM in my Sunvell T95m with S905X SoC, I have the 2GB of RAM Version which come with Bluethooth.

It worked! however since my box has an LED Screen using the FD628 chip and this ROM's original device doesnt, obviously it doesnt turn on or displays anything in my device with this firmware (Expected), however I can live without it with no problem. A crutial thing though is Bluethooth, Bluetooth doesnt work with this ROM in my device, this was expected as I know this device has different hardware however I will do research to see if I can find a way to add BT to this ROM for my device as I am an old school gamer and use BT Game Controllers.

I noticed AMLogic have the package re-package tool, I will give it a try and will share if I am succesful.

Worth to note that my device came with Android 6.01 from factory, so if your device is branded as T95M however came with Lollipop, there are chances that this rom may not work for your device as I know most T95m that run with Lollipop came with S905 not the S905X variant. (If someone with more expertise differes from my point of view feel free to correct me)

Definitely Android TV OS combined with other none Android TV OS software makes this ROM amazing, runs super smooth and fast.

If anyone out there (Author of this ROM perhaps) can share a guide how to grab stuff from one ROM and put it in to another using pack re-pack tool, it will be really, really apprecicated. I am sure there will be many T95m users that will be really happy.

P.S. Super Celeron please forgive me I know this post was not for T95m devices.

Regards,
                            Nivek

Comment

Edit: Solved
                              Last edited by ximi; 07-11-2018, 07:45. Reason: I have a bootloop when I updated xposed but I fixed

Comment

Originally posted by ximi View Post
                                Edit: Solved
                                That is fantastic......... hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X