Comment

Hello, great work !!! Thanks.
      I have a question: google cast works? me not

Comment

No it doesn't

Comment

is wifi of this rom unstable?

Comment

It was when I tested it with 1/8 ... I do think have the device to throughly test but yea ... I gave up production of this rom and u would need anot her development to work on it

Comment

i have nexbox s905x 1g 8g and i am using only wifi to connext youtube and other application thats why i m asking u àbout wifi stability

Comment

I haven't throughly tested ... but test and let me know

Comment

ok

Comment

Does this have usb tuner support?

Comment

in this firmware wifi and every application are working fine but brightness are too low and youtube video are watching in dark tone...where will i find brighynesssettings?

Comment

Play a 4k video samples for few seconds ... it's amlogic bug ... it will fix the issue with darkness

Comment

Hi minixfreak, love the firmware! A nice and clean one and this is the first one that fixes my erratic behavior with HDMI-CEC/ARC. The one from Superceleron has these issues.
                          Only thing is that I miss the recovery, but that's not a big deal. The thing I miss the most is that I can't install LibreELEC to internal, because it will give "Filesystem corruption" after install to internal.
                          Any ideas how to fix this? Or can you fix it? You don't have a A95X anymore, but I can test it out for you. Or maybe learn me how to adjust the firmware myself?

Comment

There is ways to fix this ... install older version of Libreelec then enable samba (window shares) and upload the update to the update folder to get the newer versions working

Comment

I'm sorry, I can't download from that link. Can you give anotherone?Â* I tried another brouser and download begins, thanks! 
                              Last edited by drmatik; 03-26-2017, 12:25.

Comment

Originally posted by drmatik View Post
                                I'm sorry, I can't download from that link. Can you give anotherone?Â* I tried another brouser and download begins, thanks!Â*
                                This link are Ok. You should try this ROM http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...atv-android-tv
                                she's better for nexbox a95x and work fine for nexbox a95x

Comment

Working...
                                X