Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool KI Pro (S905D-DDR4-DTV) Android 7.1.1 - SCV2 (NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys/girls, sorry for the lack of updates, but really dont have to much free time this days to do my custom rom work, if anything changes i will update my roms if not...

Comment

La app de prime video funciona en esta ROM??

Comment

only English.. and Chinese language

Comment

please I need this rom for kii pro s905D 7.1.2

KI PRO-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180328.2113028.v0213

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem here, my box is bricked, just blue light, PC can't see it at all, I even trier to short nand pins without any results, plz how did you manage to get it recognised by PC
            thx
            i have the same problem as yours. Can anyone help me on this?

Comment

With the KI Pro, you can only plug the male2male USB cable into the lower left USB port of the box. Or else it will not be recognized.

There is a video on how to flash KI Plus on Youtube that describes anything else.

For male to male USB just wire the cables 1:1 together: red to red, green to green and so forth.

You can only flash stock firmware images over PC. I got mine from somewhere ... https://mega.nz/#F!wMYU0IBL!QV-NN3vk9uDawujpLhocGw

Not sure yet if that one even works. I bet its full of trojans.

If that doesn't work anymore, nothing ever will.

Ok, so that download link I provided is just a rip off the latest updated fimware, but not flashable over PC. So I am trying this file now from here it should work and is not the newest firmware but the first original firmware or whatever ... https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...2&postcount=14

Beware this Russian download site has per-file quotas and it is bugged so it might not work in your browser or at all ever again.

I have no idea how that file is 1.3GB since all the other stuff is 500-700MB.
              Last edited by C0MPAQ; 12-31-2018, 15:48.

Comment

A sacado supercelerom una nueva rom para mecool KI pro?

Comment

Originally posted by Rochina37 View Post
                  A sacado supercelerom una nueva rom para mecool KI pro?
                  sorry still dint have time to make a new rom, to much to do

Comment

Y no hay rom de Android tv oreo nueva, supercelerom

Comment

• superceleron
                      superceleron commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No theirs no OREO build for this device!

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

sorry still dint have time to make a new rom, to much to do
                      Mr. Superceleron, i have big bug with this rom. After install SVC i dont boot to coreeelec on sd card (it is not going also with using push pin on bootom side)

Comment

Working...
                      X