Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Magendanz
    With rom 2017/08/25 the app molotov tv and my canal working (you can test molotov tv with a french vpn is free)

But after that rom, this app not work i have juste audio
    Why?
    Can you resolv that
    Thanks
    Remote service not working too

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      This device is no longer in active development. There have been no OEM firmware releases since 20180806, and no indication that Oreo or Pie builds are forthcoming.

Guest how to set the tiles of the application in several rows as in the photo in the first post? I have all the tiles in one row. Will there be any other updates to Nexus firmware?
    https://forum.freaktab.com/filedata/...114&type=small

Edit:
    One more question. Does Netflix ever have a chance to work on Mecool?
    Last edited by muzior; 06-01-2019, 07:58.

Comment

Originally posted by algdu831 View Post
      @Magendanz
      With rom 2017/08/25 the app molotov tv and my canal working (you can test molotov tv with a french vpn is free)

But after that rom, this app not work i have juste audio
      Why?
      Can you resolv that
      Thanks
      Remote service not working too
      I'd like as well to use Molotov, but I can't find the previous version of the ROM. Could someone repost it ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ptnd2 View Post

I'd like as well to use Molotov, but I can't find the previous version of the ROM. Could someone repost it ? Thanks
      Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! freaktab.org ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf freaktab.org alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Which of these ROMs is the latest? Mecool M8S Pro+
        Last edited by muzior; 12-22-2019, 07:49.

Comment

I tried to install with TWRP but it fails. What did I do wrong ? Is there something special to do to revert to a previous ROM ? Thanks !

Comment

hi i have problem with install nexus rom
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

my box is this version 20170829.121614.V0321
              I did the installation and it went well, be running perfectly

Comment

How to even flash this? Usb burning tool doesn't work the box doesn't show up. I opened the box and there is no reset button. I included screenshots here
                Please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post
                  How to even flash this? Usb burning tool doesn't work the box doesn't show up. I opened the box and there is no reset button. I included screenshots here
                  Please help me.
                  IMPORTANT:As mid 2019 the development of this Android Box has ceased, the threat is gone. SORRY.Here's the download link:http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...

Comment

Originally posted by muzior View Post

Which of these ROMs is the latest?
                    ???

Comment

duplicate, sorry

Comment

Is there any way to add support for USB Bluetooth dongle?

Comment

Originally posted by silicon View Post
                          Is there any way to add support for USB Bluetooth dongle?
                          in my tv box use a pad for games along with a USB flash drive that has bluetooth. The games are installed through aptoide tv applications (the old version only works) - there aren't many of them, but it's always fun. The pad also works with games from Kodi 18.3 applications.

Comment

Sorry - duplicate. 

Comment

Working...
                            X