Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest please help! The latest version of ROM. The voice search in Chrome does not work. How do you fix it? I use remote controler MX3 Pro+
    Last edited by muzior; 12-25-2019, 09:48.

Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Last edited by joseac; 01-06-2020, 10:31.

Comment

Hello, what firmware could you install to this tv box? If I flash the one in this post, it is installed but does not start, it remains in the startup logo, and if I put this one that appears in the first posts, U2 + p212_V0321_TVStock- 20170730, everything except the wifi works ....

EDIT:Fixed, flashed this rom and everything works: [ROM] POISONATV S905X NEW V4 [20190317] *UPDATED NEW VERSION 4.2* https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x/others-aml-s905x/firmware-roms-tools-bx/766691-rom-poisonatv-s905x-new-v4-20190317-updated-new-version-4-2

Click image for larger version  Name:	superior.jpg Views:	25 Size:	66.1 KB ID:	794342Click image for larger version  Name:	interior derecha.jpg Views:	26 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	794344Click image for larger version  Name:	interior izquierda.jpg Views:	26 Size:	145.8 KB ID:	794346
        Attached Files
        Last edited by joseac; 01-07-2020, 21:07.

Comment

Hello, i need your help!!

My Box:
          MECOOL M8S PRO +
          ANDROID 7.1.1
          KERNEL VERSION 3.14.29 - SEP 2017

When i bought it in 2017 i update the firmware for this version: "update_M8S_PRO+-V0928_TVStock-20171216"

I created one SdCard with Libreelec TV and all worked fine until now. But yesterdar the RedBull TV App stopped working and i tried to update my box again but now i cant not do it and i dont know why..

Update File: M8S_PRO+-V0928_Nano-20180706.img from http://freaktab.org/27~f

I make the SDCard image with Burn_Card_Maker and, As i don't have the reset button, i must short the pins and power up the box with the SDCard inside.

The box enter in recovery menu but this is what happens:
          • With the SDCard inside:
          • Without the SDCard but in recovery Mode, i cant install anything, i Wiped all the Data:

And now, as i wiped all the data from the internal storage\partition, i can not boot because there is no OS installed... :\

Can someone help me with this please?

Comment

Originally posted by almamater View Post
            ...i must short the pins and power up the box...
            use only USB Burning Tool to flash the image...

Comment

Will this work on mecool km8 box

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                I wouldn't recommend it. The KM8 should already have a pretty clean version of Android TV anyway.

Where would I find that ?
              mine has core elec installed and no android

Comment

Ok, finally i could install the Rom via USB Burning Tool (lastest version). Thanks!
                Last edited by almamater; 02-18-2020, 20:25.

Comment

Hi everyone, I installed the latest image "M8S_PRO + -V0213_Nano-20190213".

But I have the problem that I can't install the netflix app. does anyone have any solution?

Thanks so much

Comment

bonjour
                    le wifi le wifi se connecte 10 secondes puis plus de connexion avec ce firmware (malgres que icone indique que cest connecte) auriez vous une idée? merci

Comment

Hi , i need help,

my box is :
                      M8S PRO PLUS wrote in cover
                      on board its M8S PRO PLUS 2GB 16GB FLASH AZ
                      or M8S_W_BT_v.2.0
                      Firmeware version is 20180827.121904.V0213

current rom is working fine , i want to flash this NEXUS rom, but i found even its own Recovery system doesnt recognized where is the sdcard is placed,
                      i try to flash your TWRP found out the same cannot find any of the partition path exists ,
                      please have any one having same issue ?
                      is it fine ? if i just replace a whole partitions with this NEXUS rom using USB flash ?

here the pictures of board and recovery :

Click image for larger version  Name:	M8-SPP-Board-Front-M8-S-W-BT-V2-0-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.0 KB ID:	802772

Stock recovery when try to access sdcard

Click image for larger version  Name:	M8-SPP-STOCKRCVRERR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.0 KB ID:	802773

Click image for larger version  Name:	M8-SPP-STOCKRCVRERR-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.0 KB ID:	802774

TWRP recovery when try to mount sdcard, that is the log

Click image for larger version  Name:	M8-SPP-TWRPERR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	169.7 KB ID:	802775

please anyone can help me with this,
                      thanks in advance

Comment

Hello, i had a similar problem with mine. I solved the problem using only the USB Burning Tool to flash the image as mAtvXk recommendd me. So i did this:

=> Install latest version of the USB BURNING TOOL app (2.2.0) and Download the NEXUS firmware\image (M8S_PRO+-V0213_TVStock-20190213)
                        => Connect the BOX to the PC via USB OTG cable and press the reset button at the same time (i made my own USB cable)
                        => The light must be Blue and the App detects the box right away
                        .If the light doesn´t change to blue, test on another PC \ Laptop\ usb ports..
                        => 1st USB on the left side of the BOX is the OTG port
                        => Then just IMPORT .IMG to de app AND click 'START'

Good luck! Leave feedback if it works

P.S.: I soldered one switch button at the RESET pads of the box. (made my life easier...)

Comment

hi guys, i have saw this kind of log on logcat ,

Code:
                          04-21 06:21:00.632  4408  4461 D WIFI    : got request NetworkRequest [ TRACK_DEFAULT id=31, [ Capabilities: INTERNET&NOT_RESTRICTED&TRUSTED&NOT_VPN] ] with score 0
                          04-21 06:21:00.637  4408 11228 I ActivityManager: Killing 11340:com.android.vending/u0a23 (adj 902): empty #2
                          04-21 06:21:00.709  4510  4510 D LatinIME: Trace_key, onKeyDown keyCode is:62
                          04-21 06:21:00.744  4408  4847 D ConnectivityService: ConnectivityService NetworkRequestInfo binderDied(NetworkRequest [ LISTEN id=30, [ Capabilities: INTERNET&NOT_RESTRICTED&TRUSTED] ], android.os.BinderProxy@416fb06)
                          04-21 06:21:00.746  4408  5200 D ActivityManager: cleanUpApplicationRecord -- 11340
                          04-21 06:21:00.751  4408  4469 E ConnectivityService: RemoteException caught trying to send a callback msg for NetworkRequest [ LISTEN id=30, [ Capabilities: INTERNET&NOT_RESTRICTED&TRUSTED] ]
                          04-21 06:21:00.755 11491 11491 I Finsky:download_service: [1] DownloadService.onDestroy(-1): Service is getting destroyed.
                          04-21 06:21:00.845  4510  4510 D LatinIME: Trace_key, onKeyUp keyCode is:62
                          04-21 06:21:00.917  4510  4510 D LatinIME: Trace_key, onKeyDown keyCode is:60
                          04-21 06:21:01.173  4510  4510 D LatinIME: Trace_key, onKeyDown keyCode is:75
                          when on any input , the the key has been logged in logcat
                          can anyone know what app does this this logging ?
                          Last edited by bullghost; 04-23-2020, 05:08.

Comment

Hello, i had a similar problem with mine. I solved the problem using only the USB Burning Tool to flash the image as mAtvXk recommendd me. So i did this:

Good luck! Leave feedback if it works

P.S.: I soldered one switch button at the RESET pads of the box. (made my life easier...)
                            hi thanks, i found out the actual stock recovery is working fine, the one is not work on my board is TWRP.
                            now i can do flash the update smoothly.

yes, i agree with you, after i try to put button on it, its really help me a lot

Last edited by bullghost; 04-23-2020, 05:11.

Comment

I've used both Nano and Stock and Ethernet still doesn't work

Anyone with this problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X