Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] BQEEL_M9C_MAX_4K_TVStock-20170909 (Android TV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] BQEEL_M9C_MAX_4K_TVStock-20170909 (Android TV)

Hello all,
    I modified the rom ([ROM Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)) of Magendanz
    to operate with the remote control of my box BQEEL M9C MAX 4K,

modification in the rom

- bootup logo modified

- added stock Android boot animation
    - modify the bootloader for the remote
    - added the remote.conf of the M9C MAX 4k

Download

BQEEL_M9C_MAX_4K_TVStock-20170909.img

Best regards

PS: sorry for my bad English I'm French
    Last edited by Rififi77; 09-27-2021, 11:10.

Great work Rififi77.I will test it when I get the chance

Oh and welcome to freaktab
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hey everybody, I'm new here, but i already have a lot of questions ! I'd like to know if the Rifif's firmware for Bqeel M9C max can work for the Bqeel M9c pro. It has the same features, expect for the ram (only 1gb).
      And for those who did the installation, does everything work good ? Like the wifi? Or is it necessary to install some packages ?
      Thanks so much for your answers !

Comment

Hi! Does WiFi work with this rom? Because I know that Magendanz's rom works just for some AMPAK chipsets and I don't know which one the M9CMAX has (should be Realtek 8189FTV but i'm not really sure). Great job btw! (and sorry for my awful english :/)
        Last edited by bugmenot2; 11-26-2017, 21:52.

Comment

Hello, I confirm that wifi works with this firmware.

Comment

Hi Rififi,
            I try to install your ROM on my M9C max that i ve just purchased. After installing your ROM (with sd card method) the box is blocked with led flashing red and blue. I can t do nothing, i am not able to reach the recovery mode anymore. I think my box is good for rubbish. So beware before trying flashing this box.
            Yous

Comment

Hi, I'm sorry that the flash is bad for you, I've never had a problem with this rom, you should flasher your box with a usb male / male cable and the software "USB BURNING TOOLS".

Comment

Yes, I don t have usb cable for the moment but i will try this solution. That 's is weird is that i don't reach the recovery menu when i push the reset button during starting, is it normal for this box ?
                When i boot i just have the led flashing but nothing happen.

Comment

Hi, I've just bought a M9C PRO box. Your ROM is working properly except for wifi, my chipset is RTL 8189.. Anyway i've also tried with this ROM http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...905x-twrp-root under android TV7 which is working properly wifi included but not for remote control
                  Can you tell me how do you add remote configuration to your ROM, i've tried by replacing remote.conf file but no chance. Is there something else to do to have remote working? As attached remote.conf i've tried to replace.. Is it the right file?

Thanks so much for your support.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello, android TV 7 no longer uses the file remote.conf it uses other files but I do not know how it works, sorry.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Some Nougat builds have the remote codes hardcoded in the device tree, and some don't. For example, the latest Shiningworth ROMs all went back to the old way, which I prefer. (They also have multiple scan codes for Power in the bootloader, which is nice.)

I don't have an M9CMAX atm but i'm gonna try the rom on a friend's device this weekend

UPDATE:
                    I tried the rom and it works perfectly, even brightness fix seems to be included! (maybe via boot animation? ...idk). Good job again, very nice port!
                    Last edited by bugmenot2; 12-06-2017, 19:32. Reason: UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Rififi77 View Post
                      Hello, android TV 7 no longer uses the file remote.conf it uses other files but I do not know how it works, sorry.
                      ok, do you know why your ROM don't work with RTL wifi chipset? That's weird as M9C max seems to have the the same chipset wifi..

Comment

This rom don't work with RTL8189. I have this box https://www.amazon.de/Bqeel-Quad-Cor.../dp/B06XSYC5SQ
                        i don't find a working rom.
                        Please u have a working rom, send me a pm or a link
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hotte96 View Post
                          This rom don't work with RTL8189. I have this box https://www.amazon.de/Bqeel-Quad-Cor.../dp/B06XSYC5SQ
                          i don't find a working rom.
                          Please u have a working rom, send me a pm or a link
                          Thanks
                          Hi hotte96
                          The stock Firmware (2017/04/26) Android 6 can be found in my Review here http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...m9c-max-review

Good luck
                          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi all,
                            is possible to flash this rom using the "update&backup" app? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X