Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe i have to use usb burning tool but i don't have usb cable.

Comment

Originally posted by jawjaw View Post
      Maybe i have to use usb burning tool but i don't have usb cable.
      Amlogic burn card maker works too

Comment

Originally posted by Jake360 View Post

Amlogic burn card maker works too
        Thanks but i don't have adaptater sd. I have only a micro sd in my smartphone so i can't burn it with my pc

Comment

Originally posted by jawjaw View Post

Thanks but i don't have adaptater sd. I have only a micro sd in my smartphone so i can't burn it with my pc
          Make a usb cable, if you have two spare usb charging cables cut the micro usb end of both cables, strip the wires back on both cables and joint them with tape, that’s what I did and you will have male to male usb cable, works fine wires should be same colour in each cable

Comment

Yeah!!! I like that good idea . I will make one.
            I found an old mp3 player that Windows recognise. Now i have a micro sd card with a rom and i will try it.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

it's ok. i dit it. android tv is installed. i had an problem with my usb key but after formatting the problem was resolved. Thanks.

Comment

it's ok. i dit it. android tv is installed. i had an problem with my usb key but after formatting the problem was resolved.

Thanks.

Comment

SUPERCELERON
                  I want ask you if this atv rom it is also for mecool kII pro amlogic s905d 2gb ddr3 16 gb rom? if no there is any chance you do one? the diference of them is one memory is ddr4 and this one is ddr3.

Comment

• superceleron
                    superceleron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    sorry but i dont have the KII Pro, so no chance of doing anything for it.

Hello superceleron, i have one question

Do you know some air mouse control with mic and it work with you ATV? I have air mouse t3 and the mic not work.

i want your new version atv yet :P when it wil be ready?

Thanks

Comment

Hello superceleron, I have similar question, will receiver from xiaomi box work with k1 pro atv?
                    Last edited by kamilek; 01-21-2018, 15:56.

Comment

Cant really tell, i dint try it!

Comment

superceleron , thanks for this atv rom...much better than stock rom.

Comment

Hi, I have a question about this firmware version.
                          have auto frame rate?
                          In other tvbox I have an addon for kodi but need root. But in this box I would not solve it with this addon. I needed autoframe out of kodi for the DTV apk.

Thank you....

Comment

superceleron any chance you could integrate this apk into the next version, i've tried to install it but get an error about apk with same name
                            not sure if its something to do with the apk not signed, see what you can do, the apk is from formuler z7+ tv box i have
                            thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggy130x4br...r1361.apk?dl=0
                            Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
                            Last edited by Jake360; 02-09-2018, 11:43.

Comment

• superceleron
                              superceleron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              hmm i will have a look at it!

First of all thanks for this great rom.
                            I have only one single issue for now.

5.1 HDMI Passthrough is not working. I tried to set it to HDMI RAW, but not matter what I set up, my Denon Receiver is only getting a 2.0 PCM signal.
                            Same with Appls like KODI, Prime Video and Netflix.

Is there a fix or a known issue, or did I just something messed up?

Comment

Working...
                            X