Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tosu View Post
    Are you happy with the new Rom SCV1 ATV?
    Do you recommend to update?
    What problems do you have?
    Epg 7days in dtb-s2 or not?
    Cpu hot?

Thanks.
    rom is good, runs great,
    yes I would update
    Couple of remote buttons needs mapping, also need a fix so we can have DTV app on home screen
    7 day epg not working in United Kingdom for some reason, maybe something to do with dvb tuner or freesat license I think I read on techkings.org

Comment

Originally posted by Jake360 View Post
      rom is good, runs great,
      yes I would update
      Couple of remote buttons needs mapping, also need a fix so we can have DTV app on home screen
      7 day epg not working in United Kingdom for some reason, maybe something to do with dvb tuner or freesat license I think I read on techkings.org
      For me, it's a problem with the epg, I need it. I hope that in the future we have 7 days epg
      I think I'll wait for an update.

Thanks for answering.

Comment

superceleron
        this rom works on mecool kll pro? if no. It is possible to make atv rom for it? Thanks

Comment

• superceleron
          superceleron commented
          Editing a comment
          nop it wont, and sorry m8 i dont have that box!

Superceleron, Thanks for you great work. Hay you got paypal account for donations?

I have used netflix FHD and work good, but could you fix other VOD apps as movistar + (i have test it and not work), HBO, SKY,....

Comment

• superceleron
          superceleron commented
          Editing a comment
          Y i do, is in the 1º page under "Want to Buy me a Beer?"
          About that apps, if i have the time to check where is the problem!

Ok, i have sent one beer for you, by paypal

Comment

Is it possible to install TVheadend backend on this distribution, to connect with the internal tuner?

Comment

• superceleron
          superceleron commented
          Editing a comment
          it should but i dint try it!

Started losing picture now the last few days, get a pink screen got sound just picture problem,
        have to reboot, any body else had this problem, not sure if it a hardware problem or an app

edit: think it was a dodgy hdmi cable
        Last edited by Jake360; 01-06-2018, 19:02.

Comment

How can i get this box to sleep. in settings i set the powerkey definition to suspend, but when i press the power button it turns off. also i when i hold the power button a dialog pops up with only shutdown option.

PS. i have Libreelec installed on SD card and when i boot into that i can suspend and resume.

Mecool KI Pro

Comment

hi

Thanks a lot for you great job Superceleron.
            I have instaled the rom but i have a problem the audio is not sync in Netflix!!!!
            I nedd to modiffy something ?

BR
            Jaby

Comment

Originally posted by jaby View Post
              hi

Thanks a lot for you great job Superceleron.
              I have instaled the rom but i have a problem the audio is not sync in Netflix!!!!
              I nedd to modiffy something ?

BR
              Jaby
              Are you using 5.1? if you are change in the movie/tv show settings( where you enable subtitles etc..) and change to non 5.1, see if it helps..
              If 5.1 is not there i think i need to revert some audio mods i did, maybe that is affecting some tv's

Comment

Hi

I have disabled all the envolvent audio configuration in android and now it seems all works fine.

I am going to do some test and i will inform you.

Br
                Jaby

Comment

Originally posted by Jake360 View Post
                  Thanks for rom but Can you rename the DTV app, like MyDTV or something like that so it can be put on main screen or is not that easy? I Wonder if TV app repo would work like it does on my nvidia shield tv to add apps to main screen
                  Or can we replace the dtv apk with another dtv apk? in this link we can download one :
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdSDicvO0E Mecool KI Pro specifications: SoC – Amlogic S905D quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with Mali-450MP GPU System Memory – 2 GB DDR4 Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot up...

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Does the automatic start of the DTV application work?
                  I hope we will find solutions quickly.

Congratulations on this port of the Android TV.

Comment

• superceleron
                    superceleron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    1º yes but you need to root it 1º
                    2º yes if you use a app to start it something like that!

Can we inject the dtv apk in the rom before install it? like a rom ki pro scv1.01

Comment

• superceleron
                    superceleron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    will think about it, i cant touch anything custom rom related this next days!

Hello
                  failed to mount ... On sd by read only (invalid argument) what i have to do?
                  Thanks
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ok maybe just a problem with my sdcard format. I have to format it in fat32.
                    so i try to flash my box by usb with scv1 rom then the firmware of 20171030 version but again a new problem with signature. So i try to flash twrp but error again. Help please.
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                    X