Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drdedus View Post

can someone answer here?
    Creo que con la opciĆ³n "local update" puedes volver al firmware original

Comment

thank you.
      can answer someone who is sure ?
      I read that is very easy to install this firmware.
      if I want to go back to original firmware is it easy too?
      is there any "local update" option so I will install original firmware easily back?

Comment

• superceleron
        superceleron commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you can always go back to the original(stock) one!

#superceleron are you updating the rom with the remote mapping fix and maybe mytvonline apk I posted
      thanks, few beers coming your way

Comment

Thank you but the question is how easy it is ro go back not if I can go back.
        I do not understand why no one gives a clear answer?

Thank you for your job.

Comment

• superceleron
          superceleron commented
          Editing a comment
          to the average user is not easy because you need to do some modifications to the stock zip.

Originally posted by Jake360 View Post
        #superceleron are you updating the rom with the remote mapping fix and maybe mytvonline apk I posted
        thanks, few beers coming your way
        Guys yes plz dont ask for a ETA because you wont going to get one, i have a work now (when i made all this roms i was unemployed) so is not easy to combine all, besides after a 8h day (sometimes 12/15/18h) work on boxes (yes is my work now) i dont have the mood to doing even more rom work, i know some of my roms are needing of a update but plz patience i will make it....

Comment

But thks for the beer

Comment

are there any instructions if someone wants to try this firmware and then go back to original firmware?

Comment

are there any instructions if someone wants to try this firmware and then go back to original firmware?
              Can someone give an answer here or a link????
              how i can go back to original firmware?

Comment

Download stock img file and use USB male to male cable and flash via USB burning tool with pc

Comment

this is the only way?
                  because the developer said before that we need to do some modification in the original firmware file not to use cable etc as I understand.

Comment

Superceleron do you know if this box has A Freesat Licence and MHEG to receive full EPG on the DVB S2 tuner?
                    thanks

Comment

• superceleron
                      superceleron commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hmm not that i know, but they really dont tell all their licences!

superceleron what modifications we have to do to the zip so we can go back to the original firmware?

Comment

Thanks .using it more than a week .its works great on my box. only problem is that my wifi was not working it automatically disabled .i had this problem on stock ROM too. is there any tweak to fix it or reset wifi controller.beside this you need to update DTV app to the latest version . because many DVB-S channels of SONY package on asia sat has updated their to latest version and K1 pro DTV aap no longer open the channels. most of other cheap receivers already received Software update to fix it. we need also for K1 pro. I email to videostrong for the same but they did not reply.

Comment

Originally posted by babarlhr View Post
                        Thanks .using it more than a week .its works great on my box. only problem is that my wifi was not working it automatically disabled .i had this problem on stock ROM too. is there any tweak to fix it or reset wifi controller.beside this you need to update DTV app to the latest version . because many DVB-S channels of SONY package on asia sat has updated their to latest version and K1 pro DTV aap no longer open the channels. most of other cheap receivers already received Software update to fix it. we need also for K1 pro. I email to videostrong for the same but they did not reply.
                        Well i do you have the latest app at hand? if so share it here.

Comment

I have a freesat gtc receiver it looks like the same hw, like ...KI PRO (905D 2DDR4 tuners) but the factory soft is terrible
                          what do u think, your rom fit with in?

Comment

Working...
                          X