Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karako View Post
    Sorry, I did not understand the red L1/L3 title. Is it that some boxes come with L3 only? How do I know what is mine? - I don't have Netflix yet to test.
    Or can loss of L1 be caused by the user, like a loss of a key? like by a firmware update? Reversible/permanent?
    Download DRM Info app from google play store, that will tell you what level you have

Comment

I own L1. (attached)
      Unfortunately, the Computer does not detect the Tv-Box connected to the usb.
      How can I do?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Alk; 04-21-2018, 09:37.

Comment

oops, I foolishly enabled 'update system apps' in aptoide
        so now all my catch up tv apps, 9now, sbs, etc crash
        Google Play told me I need to uninstall updates and revert to factory
        It seems to do so in GPlay, but fails to do so on GPlay services, with admin leave warning...

What's best way to recover? Re flash the SC ROM from page 1? Or?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by abbots View Post
          oops, I foolishly enabled 'update system apps' in aptoide
          so now all my catch up tv apps, 9now, sbs, etc crash
          Google Play told me I need to uninstall updates and revert to factory
          It seems to do so in GPlay, but fails to do so on GPlay services, with admin leave warning...

What's best way to recover? Re flash the SC ROM from page 1? Or?
          Thanks
          Factory reset, you can do it from the settings!

Comment

Thanks!
            doing it now. Last night I actually re flashed, but, couple of tv catch up apps still not working, one is crashing, one wants an update, though none is available.
            I can't find Google drive app to transfer apks from tablet to KI, what's best way to transfer apks from tablet, I'm using myappsharer, copy to PC, SD card, tv box

//later//

SBS on demand app woes:

app used to work till I stuffed up by 'upgrading' some system apps from aptoide

flashed ROM again, app keeps crashing
            reset to factory, app keeps crashing
            removed app, installed, keeps crashing
            etc, etc
            gave up....

switched box on this morning, tried, it's working OK now

all's good again, thanks for great ROM and your help
            Last edited by abbots; 04-22-2018, 02:04.

Comment

I recently purchased Mecool ki pro. I want to update only dtv app with the settings you made in your firmware. Like showing clock on tv screen. Is it possible to update only dtv app? Where can I get that?

Comment

• superceleron
                superceleron commented
                Editing a comment
                yes you can update the dtv app just fine, where to get it... dunno really many times is the company that sends the updated one to some guy and then that person uploads... is random!

Ahem, dumb question, how to record live TV bcast?

I can start DTV app, select from EPG, enter, all good, set to record

do I need to leave KI switched ON for recording to happen? or is there(where?) sleep mode?
              but, when I switch TV off, HDMI turns off KI ?

how to do?
              ​​​​​​​and, what is the recording setting if I want program or whole TS?

Comment

Hi guys. For the DTV button to work on the remote control, you have to disable the "Live Channels" app in the system settings.

Comment

Originally posted by abbots View Post
                  sleep mode?
                  but, when I switch TV off, HDMI turns off KI ?
                  None of their boxes look to have sleep mode.
                  You can change CEC settings to stop the TV from switching off, I believe.

Comment

Hello Superceleron

Not able to go back to stock room I tried to update of stock firmware through update app and local update, but getting this error i tired to close this error bu no button working on remote at this time. Can please help
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                    Last edited by ayyappan80; 04-27-2018, 03:53.

Comment

Can someone suggest which equalizer app support with this firmware. I installed one from play store but no sound in DTV.

Comment

Please suggest some alternate way to go back to stock rom.instead of usb burning tool. I dont have system

Comment

how to put weather in main menu?
                          There is an application that creates cards, but even changing to Cº the cards come out in Fº

Comment

I installed this ROM but it does not let me type - It would not open the virtual keyboard, anywhere. I managed to install a different virtual keyboard, that is less convenient, but even now I cannot find a way to get down from the search box to the search results, to pick one. I am using the home screen search.
                            Is it just me? Is there a way? A solution?

Comment

Hello
                              I built a crap
                              I wanted to install the firmware over android boot and now I've broken everything I can not do anything more on the pc amalogic tools is not synonymous not recognized I ask for your help thanks to all who participate

Comment

Working...
                              X