Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babarlhr View Post

please check these links. i think this is the same DTV app from google play store. when i tired to install this app. this app try to install as same name of DTV . but due to name conflict i unable to install.

screenshots are same as DTV app. and it is updated in google play store.

no reply superceleron

Comment

Originally posted by babarlhr View Post

no reply superceleron
      well dunno what app is using that, i cant remember the name of the DTV app that i use, but im almost 100% sure i dont have nothing with the name.

Comment

"Installs: 1+"?

Comment

No update fixes in 6 months, has this rom been abandoned

Comment

Originally posted by Jake360 View Post
            No update fixes in 6 months, has this rom been abandoned
            no m8 is not abandoned, when i abandone a rom i will tell it in the rom thread !
            Is just on old due to lack of my free time!

Comment

Can we watch hbbtv with this firmware? it is additional information of some channels. The tv with this, have a blue button, when you see the channel you can give that button and have additional information, you can watch the programs up to 7 days before, etc.

Comment

Can I install full android play store on it,

Comment

Can you update your firm with latest update
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Built in google cast does not work for me.
                    The feature is active, the cast device name is visible in Google home on my phone/tablet. But when I try to send any media, I always get an error message (at the source device), and nothing displayed by KI PRO.

Comment

He wrote it only works with youtube. A licence thing I believe.

Comment

Any Idea why youtube, after exiting, would remain showing on the homepage as playing in the background? It prevents me from running anything else video related, including youtube - I would only get a black screen. I need to reboot, or keep playing around in the play store until youtube shuts down.

Comment

I owned a KII Pro with new 905D. Specs are looking to be the same. Is it possible to use this rom for my KII Pro 905D as well?

Comment

Does YouTube still work ok for you? Mine became now completely unusable for most videos, except for low quality ones.

Comment

Yes, noticed same today - not that I've used it much before-

Tried to view the K2 ski descent- app locked up.

Then, tried several music clips - total lock up, useless.

Any work arounds?

Comment

Originally posted by abbots View Post
                                Yes, noticed same today - not that I've used it much before-

Tried to view the K2 ski descent- app locked up.

Then, tried several music clips - total lock up, useless.

Any work arounds?
                                Uninstall Youtube TV.
                                Install Aptoide TV application - install Youtube TV from aptoide.

Comment

Working...
                                X