Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to revert back to the stock firmware? Can anyone post link to the latest stock rom?

Comment

Originally posted by newkind View Post
      Can anyone post link to the latest stock rom?
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thank you

Comment

PLEASE HELP!!! Netflix HD (Android TV App) is not working anymore (nw-6-404 error). Does anyone have a fix for that??

Comment

yes please waiting solution i send mail to mecool but no answer...

Comment

That is because the L1 key got banned, mecool need to fix it for this one like they did for KIII , M8S Pro L, M8S Pro Plus and M8S Pro W....
              lets see if they reply to you gepetto if they do plz them share here the apk they will give you to fix it!

Comment

Tks superceleron!!! I hope Mecool releases the keys soon!! Where are these keys stored in the device?? Because when we replace firmwares we erase the whole internal flash memory, right?

Comment

Originally posted by gepetto View Post
                  yes please waiting solution i send mail to mecool but no answer...
                  Install BurnKeyTools-V1.03.apk and open it and click
                  MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by algdu831 View Post

Install BurnKeyTools-V1.03.apk and open it and click
                    Tks algdu831, but Mediafire has blocked the link. Are you sure that it works on the KI Pro? Because the 1.03 version is only for M8S and KIII, I guess.

Comment

V 1.03 no working

Comment

Hi. I want to revert to stock rom via local update, but the device reboots to twrp screen and I can't go further because the remote doesn't respond (I can't "swipe"). What do I have to do? thx

Comment

Where did you find it ? Is there an official site that we can find stock ROMs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Some one please help

I am also facing this issue

Hi. I want to revert to stock rom via local update, but the device reboots to twrp screen and I can't go further because the remote doesn't respond (I can't "swipe"). What do I have to do? thx

Comment

Just use a wired mouse and you'll be able to "swipe".

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                                That is because the L1 key got banned, mecool need to fix it for this one like they did for KIII , M8S Pro L, M8S Pro Plus and M8S Pro W....
                                lets see if they reply to you gepetto if they do plz them share here the apk they will give you to fix it!
                                Hello
                                I tried to install the original Rome but TWRP reports an error and can not install how can I get original firmware on it again Netflix is ded
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X