Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your help I can able to swipe now through wired mouse but install package shown error 7 (twrp updater error 7). If anybody know the reason please help

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180923_185109.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	745962 Tried Oct and March stock rom could not able to install. Gettin twrp error 7. I need your help please. Reboot app also not working.
      Last edited by ayyappan80; 09-23-2018, 15:15.

Comment

I need some one Help to POST THE CORRECT LINK OF STOCK FIRMWARE?

Comment

Supetcerelon Please help to update stock rom.

Comment

Guys, nothing yet about Netflix HD for this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by karako View Post
              I believe YouTube versions 2.03.06 and 2.03.04 are bad. Version 2.02.14 is the last good one.
              Please update here if you find a new version to work.
              after I"ve installed 2.02.14 it was working well, but, then it auto updated, how do I prevent Youtube app from updating from Aptoide or Google TV ? every few days I unistall and reinstall the back level version.

Comment

In the settings of Play Store you can disable it, for all apps together.

Comment

SmartYouTubeTV (no ads)

https://github.com/yuliskov/SmartYouTubeTV/releases/

Comment

Enter this message periodically to see news and problems corrected. Always with the hope of finding a version 2 of this firmware.
                    I know you do not have time to do it. This message is just to remind you that we are still interested in updates and that you do not leave this box.
                    We hope that not too late you will find the time you need for this firmware.
                    Many people have this box and it continues to sell as well as the first day.

Thanks.

Comment

Any one has the link for the latest stock firmware ?

Comment

How to upgrade to the latest DTV application from the stock image that is recent (and better) than the provided with this version?

Comment

Help please!

My tv box does not turn on, when I plug it in, it does not do anything, just blink the button light in red and blue and nothing appears on the TV

Comment

How is the update going?

Comment

Hay nueva rom para mecool KI pro de supercelerom?

Comment

Please, can someone tell me exactly how to boot into recovery or flash the ROM when the device doesn't boot anymore?

Specifically, when SuperCeleron's ROM was already flashed ... which should then include TWRP(?) which could make it different than before(?)

Last time I flashed the ROM, I believe I had to unplug the device, attach a standard FAT32 formatted USB storage dongle (and not use the TF slot), keep pressing the power button while plugging in the power and then it would boot into the stock-recovery from where I flashed SuperCelerons ROM which ran fine for a year ... until yesterday.

I definitely didn't flash from inside the OS! Because my box didn't had the "Update" App installed stock. That much I remember.

Now I tried to boot into whatever recovery, and it just doesn't work! It always boots to the initial screen and is stuck there: "android tv powered by superceleron with the blue lazer eyed robot". I can even attach an USB keyboard and press CTRL-ALT-DEL to make it reboot ... so that tells me I am not pressing the right buttons or something, because this is no recovery mode at all.

I don't see how there are any more but this one option to do it, so please describe exactly how you boot directly into flash mode / recovery mode with this box. If you ever did it this way before.

I am thinking that maybe my USB stick isn't correctly FAT32 formatted or something, I don't know. But maybe its just broken and I keep going out on limbs in circles for hours and nothing will ever do the trick? Please help.

BTW! I just found a reset(?) button at the bottom of the machine, but it does nothing whatsoever in my case no matter when its pressed and how long its pressed. I did not use this the first time definitely never even knew it was there its so hidden. I am thinking now, maybe I need to flash from TF card and it needs a TF card for recovery to show up. Damn I am already an hour at this. Trying all sorts of stuff.

OK ... so I inserted a TF card into the slot from my phone with the firmware and guess what: nothing whatsoever works. I am fairly sure that I used a standard USB mass storage stick before, not the TF card slot since that didn't work. But I am not 100% sure about this... Please help. I am pressing this button, then that button, then this and that and whatever ... it takes for ever to trial and error this.

I seem to have found a difference: When I plug in the device while holding power, I can press CTRL+ALT+DEL later with a keyboard and it will cause a failed reset (screen blank, doesn't boot). But when I boot normally, CTRL+ALT+DEL has no effect.

So, it seems its broken very weirdly and I need to use another method.

How does it work to flash over male-to-male USB?

Again, can someone please describe the male-to-male USB flash procedure in more detail? - because I have no way of telling if any of the stuff is supposed to be like that or not like it with a maybe half broken device.

HOW TO FLASH ROM MALE2MALE USB (PC to Box) METHOD:

You want to do this only if your box is entirely bricked, since you can only flash special stock firmware images this way.

1. Make male2male USB connector. Just cut apart two USB cables and wire stuff 1:1 together, green to green, red to red, black to black, white to white. So you can plug into PC and into Ki Pro.
                                2. Plug the male2male USB cable into the lower left USB port of the box. Or else it will not be recognized.
                                3. Get the special stock firmware img file from somewhere (the regular ROM ZIPs won't work!). If you are lucky this link still works: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...2&postcount=14
                                4. Follow the Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgFiB1FnEak on how to use USB Burning Tool provided in the video and how to load and flash.
                                Last edited by C0MPAQ; 12-31-2018, 15:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X