Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wetek play air is coming to the market with S905D chipset and Android Oreo - but locked bootloader and 100 Mbit LAN..

well - is there any chance to see an Oreo update for the Mecool KI pro in the future ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake360 View Post

Yes download Magisk and use update app local
      Hi, could u explain the steps to install Magisk root?
      Is it posible to do from the offcial, stock rom or i need scv1?

I tried to install the magisk zip from the recovery in official rom, but i get an error, something like "error checking zip. incorrect update version".
      From manager apk i see an option to patch boot.img but i dont know what to do with the boot.img

Thanks a regards.
      Last edited by konkense; 02-08-2019, 09:32. Reason: Done

Comment

I got root in offical Rom.

I got the TWRP recovery.img for KI pro,
        I restarted in recovery mode with the recovery.img in a pendrive, then i seen 2 options:
        Flash TWRP into KI or Readonly (just run the TWRP recovery without intall it in rom)
        I chose the Readonly option and run TRWP install option to install Magisk zip,..
        reboot Magisk installed and root is working!!!

Comment

I own a HST 260S (Satellite receiver included) manufactured by Sen5 and sold in GERMANY on Marshmallow.

Dual WiFi, 2gb RAM, 8gb rom.

can I flash this?

Comment

Any idea how solve it on ftmc?? this shoot is on 4k thanks!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	XkaPobG.jpg
Views:	2479
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	763747

Comment

Please help me i flahs this firmware and DTV give a error "can detect demod/tunner" my k1 pro arrived today please have solution for this? Thanks

Comment

First you have to do the recovery with KI_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20181221.141952.V0213
                and then put the new firm
                KI_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20190314.112408.V0213

Comment

Originally posted by PAUL-A8 View Post
                  First you have to do the recovery with KI_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20181221.141952.V0213
                  and then put the new firm
                  KI_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20190314.112408.V0213
                  This is the original firmware right? I like to use Android TV for its more "clean" and organized, will we soon have the correction of the DTV app for mecool k1 Pro support custom firmware, sold after November 2018?
                  thanks your help PAUL-A8

Comment

Hi, it is please possible replace tv launcher ? I hate this, which is now as default from superceleron. I bought ATV Launcher, which is many many better, but only default from superceleron is started in boot time. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tvlauncher.pro

Comment

Originally posted by Beskinhas View Post

This is the original firmware right? I like to use Android TV for its more "clean" and organized, will we soon have the correction of the DTV app for mecool k1 Pro support custom firmware, sold after November 2018?
                      thanks your help PAUL-A8
                      Yes is original firmware... I dont no

Comment

please, anything on Widevine L1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          That is because the L1 key got banned, mecool need to fix it for this one like they did for KIII , M8S Pro L, M8S Pro Plus and M8S Pro W....
                          lets see if they reply to you gepetto if they do plz them share here the apk they will give you to fix it!
                          Hi, Superceleron, do you go to work in a new release with fixes?

Comment

Mine started freezing right after startup. Not much time to check anything. Anyone had this? Knows what may cause? What can help?

Edit: ok, it fixed itself
                            Last edited by karako; 04-04-2020, 17:43.

Comment

how to remove fake ROOT on KI Pro in this firmware?

Comment

good atv image for mecool k1 pro it need only update of google play service
                                thanks amigo

Comment

Working...
                                X