Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dazed
    I added DDR4 support. IMG has yet to be compiled

Edit:
    @dazed
    andbroe

download: test build
    Last edited by bumerc; 05-22-2021, 17:36.

Comment

Fails with this when I try

Comment

This is a Windows problem. Try a different UBT version

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
          This is a Windows problem. Try a different UBT version
          Which version you suggest? I've tried v2.1.6, v2.1.7.3, v2.2.0. I have no problem flashing this boxes firmware with v2.2.0. I've been using that for a while with other boxes and it's always worked

Comment

Originally posted by dazed View Post

Which version you suggest? I've tried v2.1.6, v2.1.7.3, v2.2.0. I have no problem flashing this boxes firmware with v2.2.0. I've been using that for a while with other boxes and it's always worked
            I have the exact same error message

Comment

MaverickFDO
              I can't do anything with the above error. There is no information that indicates a successful connection between the box and the PC, nor about the percentage progress during the burn process.
              I will write a script that removes the key protection of the eMMC memory and resets the eMMC to its delivery state. You then have to test the new bootloader first..

Comment

MaverickFDO
                I can't do anything with the above error. There is no information that indicates a successful connection between the box and the PC, nor about the percentage progress during the burn process.
                I will write a script that removes the key protection of the eMMC memory and resets the eMMC to its delivery state. You then have to test the new bootloader first..
                There is successful connection, then I load the .img file and press start, but the flashing process stops after 5 seconds in the first step.

Comment

please post the burn log or video of it

Comment

Sure, I will do it later

Comment

please post the burn log or video of it
                      Its gets to 1% then fails
                      [2021-05-27 17:27:31 979][HUB1-4][0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Video

Comment

Its gets to 1% then fails
                        [2021-05-27 17:27:31 979][HUB1-4][0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Video
                        Thx

1. Download this aml_autoscript and copy it to the mSD card (FAT32 partition).
                        2. Press the RESET button, turn on the box and hold the RESET button for 3-4 sec.
                        3. Remove the mSD card from the box and repeat the UBT update

Warning - This script removes the KEY protection of the eMMC storage and deletes the entire content, including the bootloader!

EDIT: Please test another build
                        Last edited by bumerc; 05-27-2021, 20:03.

Comment

Thx

1. Download this aml_autoscript and copy it to the mSD card (FAT32 partition).
                          2. Press the RESET button, turn on the box and hold the RESET button for 3-4 sec.
                          3. Remove the mSD card from the box and repeat the UBT update

Warning - This script removes the KEY protection of the eMMC storage and deletes the entire content, including the bootloader!
                          Still having issues

Comment

Still having issues
                            I posted an update above (under EDIT). Have you tried it?

Comment

I posted an update above (under EDIT). Have you tried it?
                              Tried the update and now it passes the Download DDR.USB step, but fails on Download U BOOT.USB at 4%

Error: [0x10302001]Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device error

Log
                              Video

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickFDO View Post

Tried the update and now it passes the Download DDR.USB step, but fails on Download U BOOT.USB at 4%

Error: [0x10302001]Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device error

Log
                                Video
                                Thanks for the log. Use UBT v. 2.1.7.3 and try again. DDR timing is now correct, full 2G were initialized.
                                [19:05:08 244][HUB2-4][Inf]--Run at address 0xd900c000 [19:05:08 245][HUB2-4][Inf]--RunInRam succeed [19:05:08 722][HUB2-4][Inf]--runResult:0x 0,paraMagic:0x7856efab [19:05:08 722][HUB2-4][Inf]--ddrCapacity:0x 800

Comment

Working...
                                X