No announcement yet.

X96w / X96-w +/plus bluetooth Q5W2 V1.0 firmware / TWRP recovery ## S905W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Please. If you have it for the one with bluethoot.

Comment

There is 2 directories that i have downloaded. ( https://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A...3entry75601879 )

USB
      aml_upgrade_package.img = Full Stock ROM to use with FactoryTool.exe right ?

SD?
      factory_update_param.aml = what is it and what to do with it ??
      recovery.img = what is it and what to do with it ??
      x96w_plus-ota-root.zip = what is it and what to do with it ??

Comment

The first one' i.e, the image file, is to be used with amlogic usb burning tool.
        The second one , I think is to be used with burn card maker. I have not tried.

Comment

I have also the x95w+ the one with bluethoot. The link is not available. Has someone a copy of the stock rom? My box is stucked in the initial animation.

Comment

Dear folks, managed to get ATV9 booting up on x96W+...for most devices only ethernet supported due to missing wifi drivers.. V1 without wifi V2 with wifi and bluetooth support for TX3 Max, TX3mini and x96w+ RT8723bs due to changed source! Some wifi could be missing Big thanks sagert for pointing me to UR TOOLS. Why this?

check chipsets

Comment

Soldiaz, thanks. I'm going to try this afternoon.

Comment

Hi. The stock rom in the site is only for the non bluethoot box.
                it took me along time but i found the stock correct rom with bluethoot.
                But after install it you cant let it to update. Or it will get a splash screen on launcher saying to contact manufacturer. Lol
                if you need to update it need to backup launcher first so you can replace it after. And then you will not be able to update play store is going to get stuck on stock.
                so necause some of the programs i use dont work with the original srock rom i opten to use leelbox stock rom. It,s the same and it has bluethoot. The down side it only accept's bluethoot remote the ir remote will not work. Best use air mouse.

if you need one or the other say and i try to locate it for you. I think i have it.

Comment

Working...
                X