• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post

Short the EMMc nand reset pins

Hello,

​​​​​​Is it the only one solution?
    The box is still accessible by Amlogic USB flash tool. I can start to install any firmwares.
    When I connect to TV, the blue LED switch on, and Poison logo appearing on the screen.
    Maybe i need fixed firmware...

​​​​​​What is the difference between the shorting method, and USB flashing method in this case?

Thank you, I am really sorry about making trouble.

I

Comment

Originally posted by andras View Post

Hello,

​​​​​​Is it the only one solution?
      The box is still accessible by Amlogic USB flash tool. I can start to install any firmwares.
      When I connect to TV, the blue LED switch on, and Poison logo appearing on the screen.
      Maybe i need fixed firmware...

​​​​​​What is the difference between the shorting method, and USB flashing method in this case?

Thank you, I am really sorry about making trouble.

I
      Well try a different version of USB burning tool, most stable is 2.0.8, if that doesnt work then try bootcard maker method, if not try the short pin method
      the short pin method resets the nand.

Comment

As the title says `extremely responsive` works really well on my TX3 Mini.
        Flashed via USB burning tool.

One issue changed `service.bootvideo=1` to 0 to use bootanimation, this gets the box stuck on bootanimation.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
          As the title says `extremely responsive` works really well on my TX3 Mini.
          Flashed via USB burning tool.

One issue changed `service.bootvideo=1` to 0 to use bootanimation, this gets the box stuck on bootanimation.

Cheers
          Boot animation is remove to make the system lighter, the bootvideo is only small

Comment

Well try a different version of USB burning tool, most stable is 2.0.8, if that doesnt work then try bootcard maker method, if not try the short pin method
            the short pin method resets the nand.

1. USB Burning Tool
            When I tried to install your firmware again, the process stopped on 97 % with error:[0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition system/Verify patition/Error result
            When I tried any other S905W firmware the process stopped on 10 % with the following messages: [0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition boot/Verify patition/Error result

2. The box cannot boot from SD card (or from USB-4) under no circumstances.

3. I tried short pin method, but the USB Burning Tool still already recognized the box and ready to start flashing. (with same error)
            I got one sad result, beacuse after I used short pin method theres is no signal in HDMI out. I think I made short circuit also.

So, I think it is 50 % the box is dead.
            But I really can not understand what is the difference between your firmware (stopping on 97%) and ANY OTHER S905W firmware (stopping on 10%)
            I'm waiting for your next firmware (v.1.2 or 2.0), maybe I can install it.

Thanks for your help again!

Comment

anyone tried with the mxq pro 4k s905w box and had success? I have the same issues as above. Cant flash successfully.
              Last edited by Udaredme; 07-13-2018, 15:34.

Comment

Originally posted by andras View Post

1. USB Burning Tool
                When I tried to install your firmware again, the process stopped on 97 % with error:[0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition system/Verify patition/Error result
                When I tried any other S905W firmware the process stopped on 10 % with the following messages: [0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition boot/Verify patition/Error result

2. The box cannot boot from SD card (or from USB-4) under no circumstances.

3. I tried short pin method, but the USB Burning Tool still already recognized the box and ready to start flashing. (with same error)
                I got one sad result, beacuse after I used short pin method theres is no signal in HDMI out. I think I made short circuit also.

So, I think it is 50 % the box is dead.
                But I really can not understand what is the difference between your firmware (stopping on 97%) and ANY OTHER S905W firmware (stopping on 10%)
                I'm waiting for your next firmware (v.1.2 or 2.0), maybe I can install it.

Thanks for your help again!
                Pm me so we can fix this issue, if you were only shorting the nand pins it cannot stop the device from hdmi output, what i suggest you do is flash stock firmware and maybe use my customization tool to get your stock aml_dtb.partition file then replace one in my rom(level1) with yours then repack to img and flash

Comment

Hello. I installed your ROM on my Tanix Tx3 Mini and it works fine. Thank you!

However, the Netflix that came installed with the ROM does not work well with the TX3 Mini remote control, since it must be based on the mobile version. The default ROM for this box had a Netflix version that worked with the remote, is there any way that I can get my hands on those without having to reflash to the older version?

I did try to install the AndroidTV version of Netflix, but that one gives a message saying that my device is incompatible when I open it.

Comment

Pm me so we can fix this issue, if you were only shorting the nand pins it cannot stop the device from hdmi output, what i suggest you do is flash stock firmware and maybe use my customization tool to get your stock aml_dtb.partition file then replace one in my rom(level1) with yours then repack to img and flash

I'm interested in attempting this as well...Since I am in the same boat.

Comment

Does anyone know how to change boot logo image from flashable zip file? I tried to rename my logo.png to logo.img and it didn't work
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by phucpro1993 View Post
                        Does anyone know how to change boot logo image from flashable zip file? I tried to rename my logo.png to logo.img and it didn't work
                        You need to repack the logo.. its a series of bitmap files, you cannot do this by renaming a picture to logo.img

Comment

You need to repack the logo.. its a series of bitmap files, you cannot do this by renaming a picture to logo.img
                          Do you have any software? Thanks in advance

Comment

Anyone notice the clock display says boot all the time. TX3 Mini.

Possilbe fix .... cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by phucpro1993 View Post

Do you have any software? Thanks in advance
                              Not yet, in the works

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
                                Anyone notice the clock display says boot all the time. TX3 Mini.

Possilbe fix .... cheers.
                                Also in the works, still trying to adjust everything for universal use

Comment

Working...
                                X