Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post

Not yet, in the works
    or Do you know where the boot logo is? Because I only see the bootanimation.zip file in /system/media or we must flash a zip file contains boot logo image like android phone?

Comment

Thanks for this rom. I tried two of Tanix's roms and the box freezes way too much. I was about to return the device. Out of many android boxes i've tested I only use the Tx5 Pro. I decided to get the Tx3 mini on amazon. This is the only rom that doesn't freeze my box every 5 minutes.

Comment

Hi Ricky,

Thanks a lot for this custom rom.
        I have an Alfawise s95 and I guess this rom will be compatible with the box.
        I have a question about the AM Codec on FTMC: does this rom support the FTMC AM codec (HW Acceleration) ?
        And how about the Kodi pass through option?

Thanks in advance for your help

Comment

Hello tank-you for this rom , vork perfectly on x96 mini and twrp already in rom is the best

Comment

Hi. I have a Tanix T3 mini. Using your rom, the front clock does not work. Is there a way to make it work or to disable the front panel leds?

Thanks

PS: Excellent job!

Comment

• trebor
              trebor commented
              Editing a comment
              Black tape
              As a quick solution works well until a fix
              Last edited by trebor; 08-01-2018, 03:23.

• ricky divjakovski
              ricky divjakovski commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking into it a little more soon, next release will be an 8.0 port but wifi and remote need fixing

I'd be cool if you kept it 7.1 when you get the clock working.
            such a noticeable difference in performance with your firmware. Thank you for all your work. you're awesome, Ricky.

Comment

I appreciate that work but could not experience such a huge speed optimization.

I went back to Tanix' stock as Poison rom is built off an old stock version..

Comment

• ricky divjakovski
                Editing a comment
                Thats quite odd, there is an extremely big just in speed and snappy-ness as well as the bloat removed

I can take a video showing how device is responding...for mine stock rund better...

Comment

• ricky divjakovski
                Editing a comment
                yes please, im interested to see why its non responsive

a question if a put on this rom for test,than i can go back to stock if i want?

Comment

Yes

Comment

You can make a TWRP backup, transfer backup to PC, then flash poison, all goes wong boot into TWRP then flash backup, but i doubt you will be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post
                  You can make a TWRP backup, transfer backup to PC, then flash poison, all goes wong boot into TWRP then flash backup, but i doubt you will be disappointed
                  Hi Ricky,
                  ​​​​Does this rom support am codec and audio passthrough?
                  Thanks i​​​​n advance for your help

Comment

Hi
                    I updated the system with the usb tool, but the screen only displays boot and doesn 't change.
                    It is not an hour and no other screen options and only a full - time boot.
                    Please advise
                    Last edited by z2z; 08-11-2018, 07:14.

Comment

Originally posted by alxtronics View Post
                      Hi. I have a Tanix T3 mini. Using your rom, the front clock does not work. Is there a way to make it work or to disable the front panel leds?

Thanks

PS: Excellent job!
                      Originally posted by z2z View Post
                      Hi
                      I updated the system with the usb tool, but the screen only displays boot and doesn 't change.
                      It is not an hour and no other screen options and only a full - time boot.
                      Please advise
                      Replace your preinstall.sh with this https://mega.nz/#!fhgVHQBC!o9l8B4KUS...M0-3OjOv8JaFQU
                      Place it to your system/bin
                      Dont forget to chmod 644
                      Reboot after that

or just do

adb connect youripaddress
                      adb root
                      adb remount
                      adb push preinstall.sh /system/bin/
                      adb reboot

Comment

Hi Ricky,

Thx for the ROM definite improvement, I experience just 2 issues (on both 1/8 and 2/16 models Tanix TX3)
                        1. even though the box has booted and runs great the front lcd constantly displays 'boot'
                        2. could you possibly get the YouTube HD version to work? says 'not compatible' the default version 1.3.11 is very old - new versions here which work with the H96. https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!5rhRGbBK

Comment

Working...
                        X