No announcement yet.

[ROM][Tanix TX3] Poison Rom S905w [EXTREMELY RESPONSIVE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Alfawise S95 which is clone of TX3 Max. But I can't install Your rom on it. Make a SD Card, tryin to boot, but booted into original system. Could you help me please?

Comment

Flash image via USB Burning tool (you need usb male-to-male cable).

Comment

link dead
        Mini M8S II

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-10-11 at 13.05.41.jpeg
Views:	1967
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	785699
          Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
          Flash image via USB Burning tool (you need usb male-to-male cable).
          Yes, it helped. Thanx, but there is no description how to flash, had to findout by myself. Anyway success in the end. Another question, how to change application order at main screen? I don't use Kodi so I removed it but now I can't add any application on it's place at all. Could somebody help me please?

Comment

alexxsis can you please copy the instructions for flashing here, will help a lot of people. I just got a x96 mini and want to try this rom (original is slow and i need root to get my an2an remote to work so i can use my phone as a touch controller for the tv box).

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by irfan67670 View Post
              ...the instructions for flashing here, will help a lot of people...

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Just flashed the firmware using sdcard, went smoothly on my x96 mini 2gb+16gb, the interface of this rom is pretty neat and clean also. Performance is definitely much better than stock firmware, very happy with the upgrade. Also somethings that were not really working on stock rom, now work fine.

Only thing left is to find out a good way to use touch controls and my usb joystick... searching for solutions, could not find a good tutorial anywhere, so if i get it working, i will post it here for others also.

Comment

ricky divjakovski is there some way i can use my phone to use as touch control for the tv please? I tried google android tv remote, but that never finds the tv device on network. Also tried An2An remote, but that seems very old and not updated, which maybe the reason the receiver does not work. Is this a limitation with the ROM or is it possible through some fix to use a phone as a touch control on my TV?

Comment

Link on first post is dead. Please reupload. Tnx!

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                      i need this firmware s912 that it showing up on this video who got it so I could do a little bit of editing so I can post it the modify firmware for my minix u9h

Comment

It is Red Poison ATV, isnt it??

The S905x has been uploaded to freaktab's database, the S912 hasnt been?

Comment

ricky divjakovski sir, please have the file downloadable again. the link in 1st page is no more available. thanks.

Comment

Hello.
                            link is dead!

​​​​​​What other rom for s905w advise you for a tanix tx3max? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post
                              Hello.
                              link is dead!

​​​​​​What other rom for s905w advise you for a tanix tx3max? Thank you.
                              Soldiaz Entertainment: ATV9 https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...the-final-port

Comment

hi. i am using this poison atv rom in my X96 mini. do you have a working procedure to make the ir remote work? i hope someone can help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X