No announcement yet.

[ROM][Tanix TX3] Poison Rom S905w [EXTREMELY RESPONSIVE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased a Tanix TX 3 Max and found the original firmware isnt powerful enough to run live tv (iptv service) without lots of buffering. So I installed this poison rom only to have the same issue,,lots of buffering. I am running different android boxes buffer free ....... Does the Tanix Tx3 Max android box just not have enough engine to run Live tv?
    Last edited by aries4462; 01-08-2019, 00:08.

Comment

Originally posted by aries4462 View Post
      I purchased a Tanix TX 3 Max and found the original firmware isnt powerful enough to run live tv (iptv service) without lots of buffering. So I installed this poison rom only to have the same issue,,lots of buffering. I am running different android boxes buffer free ....... Does the Tanix Tx3 Max android box just not have enough engine to run Live tv?
      There are various factores for that result, Your Internet speed, your hardware, your software, the optimisation of the all together, but in terms of hardware any box with 2GB Ram And 1.5GHz 4xCPU Technically should do

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

There are various factores for that result, Your Internet speed, your hardware, your software, the optimisation of the all together, but in terms of hardware any box with 2GB Ram And 1.5GHz 4xCPU Technically should do
        My internet speed is plenty and with Ethernet connection well over 100mb. I also flashed this box to other rom softwares with the same buffering results. I am just confused because other android boxes that I have are running the same iptv service run flawlessly. I was just curious if anyone is having the same issues with there Tanix Tx3 Max.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post
          Yes it works exactly like tanix firmware debloated and optimized, minor changes to the UI aswell
          I have flashed the Rom V1.1 on an MXPRO box 2G/16G and it flashed successfully. It failed to flash the first time and then I tried a second port of my PC and it flashed with no issues the second time. I used USB Burning tool 2.1.6.8 to flash the Rom using a 2 Male USB cable that I have created my self. The Rom is noticeably faster than the original Rom and fixed some streaming issues I was experiencing with the previous Rom.

Poison Rom for s905w fixed my MXPRO streaming issue I had before installing the Rom , However, Poison Rom for T95Z s912 didn't fix my streaming issue I have been experiencing with my cable company's android app. For the record, both boxes had issues with streaming the Xnfinity Stream app out of the box and Poison Rom fixed the issue on the s905w but the issue still persist on the T95Z. The issue is that the app start streaming at around 240p/360p and then as it detects your internet speed, the image gets slowly better and better till it streams at 720p or 1080i/1080p but on the s912 Rom it just gets worst for some reason. The ATV experience does fix the issue of the streaming on both boxes because i have tried the Roms.

Thank you very much Rikcy and I hope the s912 get some love in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post
            Download
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

hello, this link is not avaiable...can you re-up it?
            thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by smartgatto View Post

hello, this link is not avaiable...can you re-up it?
              thanks!!
              Thanks anyway,,,,would have loved to givin it a try but link is still not available.

Comment

I used noncherv2 for box tx3 mini. Its working perfectly. Auto frame rate, kodi dts & Dolby passthrough working.

Comment

Did Bluetooth is working in this ROM?

Comment

Unfortunately bluetooth doesn't work/isn't available in this image, but besides that it is very fast & stable.

Re-upload is available here: https://mega.nz/#!sIN3ja5R!9I0kWo8JY...FrTlBoh6XZs4MA
                    Please unpack the archive before flashing/installing!

Comment

Can someone link me a USB cable that I can buy for me to install? I need a Canada link.
                      Also, what is my other option? SD CARD? I have one. What file system should i convert it too?

I just need a tutorial for me to do this with the latest software.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
                        Can someone link me a USB cable that I can buy for me to install? I need a Canada link.
                        Also, what is my other option? SD CARD? I have one. What file system should i convert it too?

I just need a tutorial for me to do this with the latest software.

Comment

Then how does this work? Do i connect one end to the Android TV box, then the other end to a laptop? I will be dealing with this file - https://mega.nz/#!sIN3ja5R!9I0kWo8JY...FrTlBoh6XZs4MA

Comment

Has anyone got the clock to work on TX3 Mini with this? I tried the instructions on page 3 and I tried the ATVExperience patch and the clock still says 'boot'

Comment

Hello guys..
                              Thanks for this rom..
                              I install it and after i install instead the box little display shows the time, shows "Boot"..

Its normal?

Thanks

Comment

Yes, u have to also flash the display patch through TWRP.

TX3_Mini_Clock Display Patch.zip

Comment

Working...
                                X