• Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Rom) MXQ Pro 4K S905x AndroidTV 7.1.2

this is based off my atvXperience firmware about to be released

-Tested on Mxq pro 4k s905x 1Gb/8GB
    -bluetooth doesnt work
    -Fast and stable
    -this build is the final ill be making for this box (will not be updated by atvXperieance team)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!lsYgmSQS!DcJBu8OXK...P99XRV5wOoB7Ho

Thanks for the share, hooked my box and flashed through usb burner, everything works flawless, issues with remote.conf and leanback keyboard, the device is not entering the flash mode or the recovery, i'm not able to flash other roms or recovery zips. so not able to root it or flash a customized rom with remote.conf. any help would be appreciated, tried it on T95X 1gb/8gb.

Thank You.

Comment

T95x is a completely different box this is only for mxq pro 4k s905x

Comment

Wait for my s905x universal release and try that

Comment

ok thank you, but to reflash my stock rom img, the box is not detecting in usb burner, usually i connect the usb press the reset button inside the av port, power it up and it shows in usb burner connected but after flashing this rom i'm not able to access the flash mode i press the reset button power up and no response it just boots up into the home screen. tried to access recovery mode not able to access it also, tried sd card maker and booted still not flasing the rom. it directly boots into the homescreen. any ideas on how to solve this problem? the rom works fine, you did a great work, love your work, excellent appearence and super fast. but i'm stuck in it now and not able to flash other roms. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by mohammedasik69 View Post
            ok thank you, but to reflash my stock rom img, the box is not detecting in usb burner, usually i connect the usb press the reset button inside the av port, power it up and it shows in usb burner connected but after flashing this rom i'm not able to access the flash mode i press the reset button power up and no response it just boots up into the home screen. tried to access recovery mode not able to access it also, tried sd card maker and booted still not flasing the rom. it directly boots into the homescreen. any ideas on how to solve this problem? the rom works fine, you did a great work, love your work, excellent appearence and super fast. but i'm stuck in it now and not able to flash other roms. Thank you very much.
            you might havew to short the nand pins now ... u shouldnt have flashed it .... it clearly states mxq pro 4k s905x

Comment

Sorry, i thought both were of same types since they had the same s905x and 1gb/8gb. my mistake but your rom is excellent, very fast. yes did short pins and restored the stock rom, waiting eagerly for the universal release, thank you so much.
              Last edited by mohammedasik69; 09-07-2018, 17:44.

Comment

Does it apply to mxq pro + s905X 2G / 16G products?

China-1 Stock | Buy MXQ PRO+ Android 7.1.2 Amlogic S905X 4K KODI 17.3 TV BOX 2GB/16GB 2.4G/5G WIFI LAN Bluetooth HDMI - Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Originally posted by comapost View Post
                  Does it apply to mxq pro + s905X 2G / 16G products?

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/MXQ-...GB-385604.html
                  you can try very similiar

Comment

Awsome, thanks for great ROM but i have a few problems.
                    Remote Control is wrong mapped, copying remote.conf from stock ROM not fix it.
                    Chromecast not working, crashing after connect device.
                    Any Netflix version crashing on video playback after press back button.

My device is p212 with S905XQ_V1.0 2016.08.11 MB

Comment

Originally posted by The Voltage View Post
                      Awsome, thanks for great ROM but i have a few problems.
                      Remote Control is wrong mapped, copying remote.conf from stock ROM not fix it.
                      Chromecast not working, crashing after connect device.
                      Any Netflix version crashing on video playback after press back button.

My device is p212 with S905XQ_V1.0 2016.08.11 MB
                      try the atvx version this is only for mxq pro 4k s905x

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

try the atvx version this is only for mxq pro 4k s905x
                        Thanks, atvx version give me error at 99% flashing in Burning Tool.
                        My device is MXQ PRO 4K S905X too, maybe with differnet motherboard.

Comment

Pls Reupload the rom. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SemNizzle View Post
                            Pls Reupload the rom. Thanks
                            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thank you very much "minixfreak" for your effort to adapt ATV rom for MXq s905x models and thanks to AtvXperience devTeam for the great job
                              I flash with Amlogic Usb Tool on my MXq pro + 4k 2/16 ( blue board ) actually that was the first rom that i managed to flash in my box.
                              Everything works smooth and perfect , in my case even Bluetooth work , tested with Headphones and BT remote , Wifi , Lan , only native remote and Chromecast don't work
                              Rooted with Magisk flashable Zip flashet via TWRP
                              Thanks to "The Voltage" for reuploading rom link

Comment

Working...
                              X