Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helloc!! searching for firmware android tv for Box EgoIggo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helloc!! searching for firmware android tv for Box EgoIggo.

Hello,
    It's my first time on this forum.
    I'm sorry for my bad english. I'm a french guys :-)

I have a box : EgoIggo S95X Pro Android Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core [2GB+16GB] Wi-Fi 2.4GHz Android Box Android 6.0

This box is good for me but the Android 6.0 is not perfect and sometime I'm forced to use a mouse to use application.
    But my wife don't like this and she whant to use only the remote control like for a classic tv.

> I know I can change my wife...But maybe there is an other solution :-)

I would like to transform my box with android TV.
    I see a french video with a link to your forum.
    The video explain that I can flash my box with a firmware for S905X with the recovery mode.

My first question...
    If a do a recovery and I change the firmware.
    If the firmware don't work correctly...I can recovery an other time to go back to factory default? with the same OS of origin ?
    Or this is definitif ?

My second question...
    Do you Know the best firmware android TV for my box?
    There is a lot of topic and I don't know where is the good firmware for me...

(For the flashing procedure...I think I have understand because the french video is good for this part)

Thanks by advance.

Originally posted by flaxen View Post
    Hello,
    It's my first time on this forum.
    I'm sorry for my bad english. I'm a french guys :-)

I have a box : EgoIggo S95X Pro Android Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core [2GB+16GB] Wi-Fi 2.4GHz Android Box Android 6.0

This box is good for me but the Android 6.0 is not perfect and sometime I'm forced to use a mouse to use application.
    But my wife don't like this and she whant to use only the remote control like for a classic tv.

> I know I can change my wife...But maybe there is an other solution :-)

I would like to transform my box with android TV.
    I see a french video with a link to your forum.
    The video explain that I can flash my box with a firmware for S905X with the recovery mode.

My first question...
    If a do a recovery and I change the firmware.
    If the firmware don't work correctly...I can recovery an other time to go back to factory default? with the same OS of origin ?
    Or this is definitif ?

My second question...
    Do you Know the best firmware android TV for my box?
    There is a lot of topic and I don't know where is the good firmware for me...

(For the flashing procedure...I think I have understand because the french video is good for this part)

Thanks by advance.

Hi ,

first , you can try any possible Rom you want , but you need for restore the orginal Rom File ,

.img File (mostly) to flash with PC , of course there are Ways to flash over Recovery , but the

most Guys use there PCs , if you want a good Rom for your Box , look here for atvExperience

Rom from Nayam Amarshe and Team , available for your S905X too , i think ,

but please before you do anything , ask in the Rom Thread if it shall work with your Box , i am

not sure and can give any guarantee , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
    X