X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrDroid View Post

Do you have the link for S905X
    pls?
    POISONATV Here we go with a new Version of the PoisonATV Firmware. We are supporting S905X, S905W, and S912. This Thread is about the S905X Version and only this Version will be supported in this Thread. CHANGELOG -Based on Tanix Firmware -Root access (on or off) -Removed more settings (Useless for AndroidTV) -Twrp recovery

Comment

That link is for the S905W and that ROM is based on. Android TV with a lean back launcher, I am looking for this ROM for the S905X based TV Box SoC https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...n-rom-t3803867

Comment

Originally posted by DrDroid View Post

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...230#post788230

That link is for the S905W and that ROM is based on. Android TV with a lean back launcher, I am looking for this ROM for the S905X based TV Box SoC
        Please, read again. My link was not for s905w rom but rather an explanation of mAtvXk's mistake.
        Last edited by canadien; 11-06-2019, 15:13.

Comment

hi. im sorry if this is out of topic but i just cant get an answer from anyone here in other threads. i hope someone can answer me here. why does ADB DOESN'T WORK on x96 mini STOCK FIRMWARES? but with other firmwares for s905w that i have installed on my x96 mini ADB works.

Comment

Originally posted by claishem View Post
            hi. im sorry if this is out of topic but i just cant get an answer from anyone here in other threads. i hope someone can answer me here. why does ADB DOESN'T WORK on x96 mini STOCK FIRMWARES? but with other firmwares for s905w that i have installed on my x96 mini ADB works.
            claishem did you enabled debug mode after clicking 8 times on the build number to get the devlopper options?

Comment

Originally posted by canadien View Post

claishem did you enabled debug mode after clicking 8 times on the build number to get the devlopper options?
              canadien yes sir. even of i turn it off and turn it on again there is no response in the pc. the device is not being detected in the device manager. even enabling the MTP mode in usb options, the pc doesnt recognize the device as usb storage. tried it with stock 7 and 9 firmwares, not working.

Comment

Originally posted by claishem View Post

canadien yes sir. even of i turn it off and turn it on again there is no response in the pc. the device is not being detected in the device manager. even enabling the MTP mode in usb options, the pc doesnt recognize the device as usb storage. tried it with stock 7 and 9 firmwares, not working.
                Sorry then. 2 last things: test with all usb port, if it's like flashing rom, there is only one that works. You can also try adb in twrp recovery, perhaps it will work better. If not, then change your usb cable or try another rom. In anycase I am an eternal newb so can help you much, unfortunately.

Ps perhaps you can go on using wifi adb...?

Comment

Originally posted by canadien View Post

Sorry then. 2 last things: test with all usb port, if it's like flashing rom, there is only one that works. You can also try adb in twrp recovery, perhaps it will work better. If not, then change your usb cable or try another rom. In anycase I am an eternal newb so can help you much, unfortunately.

Ps perhaps you can go on using wifi adb...?
                  neither of the two usb ports work with adb. the device can only be detected as worldcup device if you press and hold the reset button and plug the usb cable to pc, but that is for flashing rom via isb burning tool. my diy male to male usb has no problem. i can flash different roms with it without problem. i havent tried adb via twrp anyway.
                  with regards to adb via wifi you will still have to connect the device first via usb to establish the adb connection so that wont be an option.
                  with any other roms that i flashed in this x96 mini device i have had no problem with adb. only with the stock firmwares that adb doesnt work. that is why i am using the tx3 mini stock firmware now.

Comment

Hello.

This rom is good for a box amiko a6n?
                    Thanks.

Comment

PLease Sir suggest me your rom link for s905w x96mini? I am new here

Comment

Dear folks, managed to get ATV9 booting up on x96W+...for most devices only ethernet supported due to missing wifi drivers.. V1 without wifi V2 with wifi and bluetooth support for TX3 Max, TX3mini and x96w+ RT8723bs due to changed source! Some wifi could be missing Big thanks sagert for pointing me to UR TOOLS. Why this?

or flash stock Android 9 regular for x96 mini

Comment

Can anyone give me a working download link for the newest firmware for an x96 s906x?? ALL links I find are dead!

Comment

Hi, I flashed this rom S905X in this tv box, and everything works perfect, except the mouse cursor, I am with the remote control and the hand (cursor) appears at every moment and does not disappear or unplugging the mouse ... will it have a solution? , thanks.
                            EDIT: I flashed the patch of the remote and it works fine.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                            Last edited by joseac; 01-07-2020, 21:10.

Comment

I flashed this one too and it works fine too, Zenopllige Z11 Pro

https://www.amazon.es/Zenopllige-And.../dp/B01MF8VULH

Comment

How do applications close in the background?

Comment

Working...
                                X