No announcement yet.

[ROM] POISONATV S905W NEW V4 [20190317] *UPDATED VERSION 4.2*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed it to A95X Pro and I cannot open Google play store. Its giving DF-DFERH-01 error code.

Comment

i have the same error on my mini M8s

Comment

i have the same error on my Tanix TX3 MAX

Comment

Anyone available to test 4.3 poisonatv for s905w ?1gb and 2 gb models

Comment

NEW VERSION 4.3 LINKS

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
              Can i dirty flash this or do I need to clean wipe. I had earlier version on here.

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post

Can i dirty flash this or do I need to clean wipe. I had earlier version on here.
                Clean

Comment

I have HK1 Amlogic S905W Device 2GB/16GB

I downloaded
                  PoisonATV_V4.3_S905W1GB.img ( I am assuming this is the correct file )

I have a USB Male To USB Male Cable. What do i do next? I think i use a program called USB Burner? Help me. Let know if I have the correct options. I am glad it has TWRP recovery because I am doing it on the device as a first timer.

Comment

i tried the new PoisonATV_V4.3_S905X Rom on my mini M8s, but i have a install loop.

When i say yes, i have an android phone / tablet, it throws me back to choose your language.

When i click "no phone / tablet" i can set my wlan but after that the system is checking for updates.
                    After a while i get the message "unable to check for updates".

But wlan is connected.

Comment

Originally posted by moscher View Post
                      i tried the new PoisonATV_V4.3_S905X Rom on my mini M8s, but i have a install loop.

When i say yes, i have an android phone / tablet, it throws me back to choose your language.

When i click "no phone / tablet" i can set my wlan but after that the system is checking for updates.

But wlan is connected.
                      Are you sure you used the right one? This thread is for S905W.

Comment

Are you sure you used the right one? This thread is for S905W.
                        Oh, Sorry i used the wrong thread.
                        Thx for your hint.
                        But yes i used th right img-file.

Comment

Originally posted by moscher View Post

But wlan is connected.
                          The setup bug I will fix next release ...

Comment

thank you for your work, thats awesome!!

Your PoisonRom is the best! .. when its working

Comment

The setup bug I will fix next release ...
                              any updates on the next release or is v4 the last update?
                              I don't want to keep wiping and flashing, that is why I am asking.

Comment

any updates on the next release or is v4 the last update?
                                I don't want to keep wiping and flashing, that is why I am asking.
                                Yes update within this week ... fixes setup bug n all ...

Comment

Working...
                                X