[ROM] POISONATV S905W NEW V4 [20190317] *UPDATED VERSION 4.2*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Yes update within this week ... fixes setup bug n all ...
    I have HK1 Amlogic S905W Device - OTT TV BOX CORTEX-A53 MALI-450 Model: HK1 Chip: S905W RAM: 2G Rom: 16G

Is this custom rom better than say , Red Poison?

My device is probably a year old and I can tell that if i were too install a custom rom, i will have a much better experience. the default firmware really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

I have HK1 Amlogic S905W Device - OTT TV BOX CORTEX-A53 MALI-450 Model: HK1 Chip: S905W RAM: 2G Rom: 16G

Is this custom rom better than say , Red Poison?

My device is probably a year old and I can tell that if i were too install a custom rom, i will have a much better experience. the default firmware really sucks.
      I'm going to release a new version later this week poisonatv v4.5

Comment

I tested 4.3 on x96w and network connection is slow. Can't stream above 480 resolution. Went back to 4.2.

Comment

I'm going to release a new version later this week poisonatv v4.5
          thank you. i will install 4.5 when released.

any websites i should book mark? i only know about freak tab and xda. if you have an official website i can follow, that would be create.

ps: i am a noob. it will be my first time installing a custom rom. i will be using the usb male cable to usb male cable method

Comment

is it possibel to get hs2734A wifi support in future builds ?

Comment

alright guys neomode will update the p0ost later , but here are the links for v4.5 .... i never did a changelog but it should be stable with no bugs
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

alright guys neomode will update the p0ost later , but here are the links for v4.5 .... i never did a changelog but it should be stable with no bugs
                https://mega.nz/#F!A8BihSCb!EA2vnBM6sqVX8BYll-W_PA
                Will this be the final version with no more updates?

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post

Will this be the final version with no more updates?
                  Yes this is final ... I'm moving on

Comment

Yes this is final ... I'm moving on
                    Thank you, what are you moving on to? Im curious. New ROM for S905W?

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post

Thank you, what are you moving on to? Im curious. New ROM for S905W?
                      No pretty much this is the end for s905w ... moving on to oreo s905x s905x2

Comment

Thank you, friend.

I have finally installed this version. And it works!

i was a scared for a bit, because I had to restart the box before it load because I guess it was initializing the system at first.

Some things that need to be changed

- Do not have the system search for Updates at first initialize boot. I think it wastes time and it could 'scare' people off.
                        - Maybe you want to remove the "do you have a Android or Tablet option" as well.
                        - I hate the background screen. Why is it purple and why does it say poison? Can we change it?
                        - I also hate that there is no web browser.
                        - Not a fan of Google Services, so it does not make any sense to include it but I understand why people still need.

Other wise, I support this custom rom to the fullest! I can tell that my previous apps work far much better than excepted. My apps are less slow now!

If you are planning to update this custom rom further, you can update Kodi because it is 18.2 and that one has been released. The default is 18.1.. it is not a big deal but i am just saying.

Also, you may want to include apps like Netflix, Hulu or even Prime but I guess we can download those from the Google Play store.

Question, is the default Youtube App in this custom rom, will it up date it self?

Also, any other apps I shall install to make my Android TV experience better? Any settings adjustments?

For those who are into piracy, you can always check out APKTIME (Google) for a better experience because well, those apps are modded and are legit.

Thank you all for those who made this all possible.

All i need was a MALE TO MALE USB CABLE and plug it in the software and connect the device! it was a simple OS upgrade!

Once again, thank you for allowing us to upgrade our boxes. I had a chinese Android Box that kind of works well but the OS was horrible. It made my apps slow! A lot of features were useless and I felt like it had too many bloatwares! with this custom rom, i feel like I have brought in new life to this box! and it works much faster! thank you for all of the tweaks!
                        Last edited by sssolider2; 04-17-2019, 00:14.

Comment

Hello,

Please update the download link as currently NOT available. Infact no download link is available in this thread.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

Hello,

Please update the download link as currently NOT available. Infact no download link is available in this thread.

Regards
                            V4.6 https://mega.nz/#F!ItZSWQiJ!kRP7BQpKjAOXSIo0oXN11w

Comment

Love the Dark look!. Rocking it on my TX3 mini. You guys should be proud of the work you have done. Nice job. Any reason why I can't select the data partition in TWRP to do a backup? Thanks again

Sent from my OS105 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you so much for such a prompt response.
                                Would you know if this devices are supported, please:

```
                                CooleMe CM-MM1 which is a clone of Mecool M8s pro W
                                Board: p21x
                                2GB/16GB
                                ```
                                Pictured of the PCB Board

My earlier post: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...315#post766315

Comment

Working...
                                X