This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@legnosecco

Well, the 2.0.8 version was opened and running for 15 mins after hitting Start, and I decided (despite NOT getting a failure, OR anything for that matter), to pull out the USB and put it back in like you suggested--

It worked. 100%. Successful..

Will give this ROM a spin in an hr.

Hopefully it works!

Comment

Another issue

I'm trying to create a google account for play store--

I do NOT want to give google a phone number. You used to be able to do this..

Is it now NOT possible, on a virgin install, to create a gmail, or google account for use with a tablet without these people invading my privacy?

Comment

minixfreak thanks for this rom. I just bought a w95 box (S905w) 2/16GB but this rom does not seem to work. After I flash it with androidtool (force erase) and boot I can see poisonatv logo and then after few seconds screen goes blank and nothing further.

Can you perhaps help?

Thank in advance

Comment

Originally posted by enerdude View Post
          minixfreak thanks for this rom. I just bought a w95 box (S905w) 2/16GB but this rom does not seem to work. After I flash it with androidtool (force erase) and boot I can see poisonatv logo and then after few seconds screen goes blank and nothing further.

Can you perhaps help?

Thank in advance
          I assume that you have tried to install this rom.

ROM Name: PoisonATV_V4.9_S905W.img

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

Correct. Also tried 4.8

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

ssame thing happened to me. same box same rom

Comment

Can you perhaps help?

Thank in advance
                minixfreak I installed the Poison ROM S905w ROM (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ely-responsive) and it works fine though. Maybe a bootloader issue on your PoisonATV ROM for this particular box?

Comment

minixfreak I installed the Poison ROM S905w ROM (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ely-responsive) and it works fine though. Maybe a bootloader issue on your PoisonATV ROM for this particular box?
                  Having the same problem. It boots and shows new poison rom logo then screen goes black and nothing shuts off

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post

Having the same problem. It boots and shows new poison rom logo then screen goes black and nothing shuts off
                    I'll check into it but the bootloader should work ...

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I'll check into it but the bootloader should work ...
                      Please let me know I would appreciate it. I posted on the S905w thread with more detail.

Comment

So want to confirm, once this ROM is installed, even tho it installs a TWRP recovery, there's now way to get into TWRP recovery by holding down the button in A/V and putting in the power?

It doesn't seem work like it did when the stock ROM was on there.. (that booted to normal built-in recovery, OR, booted off the microSD flash device in the *if* a working "recovery.img" was found).

Thanks

*also, is the "4.1Bluetoothfix.zip" applicable to the Nexbox A95x 2G/16G if I want to utilize bluetooth?
                        Last edited by jae; 04-26-2019, 06:49.

Comment

Originally posted by jae View Post
                          *also, is the "4.1Bluetoothfix.zip" applicable to the Nexbox A95x 2G/16G if I want to utilize bluetooth?
                          I did not have to install "4.1Bluetoothfix.zip in my Nexbox A95x 2G/16G. Bluetooth simply works.
                          You would need to appy remote patch via TWRP for fully functioning remote.

Comment

I have two issues with this from.
                            I flashed it on my beelink mini III II .

1. Play Store does not work. It keeps saying no internet connection. I have tried to clear cache etc . No luck.

2. The wifi is extremely flaky. It keeps disconnecting every 10 seconds.

Comment

Do you know if Amazon Prime would work on this? I have version V2 but Prime Videos don't work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post
                                Do you know if Amazon Prime would work on this? I have version V2 but Prime Videos don't work on it.
                                havent tried

Comment

Working...
                                X