Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i downloaded Amazon Prime via Aptiode and it works fine.
    the Amazon Prime for Android Tv version isnt working for me

Comment

When playing content through the pre-installed Kodi (18.1), I notice that on 1080p "scene" content (TV, Movies), motion, i.e, a character moving on screen, or any scenes with "panning" across a field of view, are jerky/jumpy-- the motion is not smooth or fluid.

This is on Nexbox A95x 2/16 connected to a Vizio 4k UHD set; wired Ethernet connection to LAN, source material on NAS on LAN. Video output in ROM settings is best 2160@60. There are some other options there I don't comprehend. Not sure if they would have any effect.

I really have no idea where to begin to look. Kodi? The ROM? Some setting somewhere?

Any advice is appreciated.
      Last edited by jae; 04-28-2019, 10:43.

Comment

Originally posted by jae View Post
        When playing content through the pre-installed Kodi (18.1), I notice that on 1080p "scene" content (TV, Movies), large motion, i.e, any scenes with "panning" across a field of view, are jerky-- the motion is not smooth or fluid.

This is on Nexbox A95x 2/16 connected to a Vizio 4k UHD set; wired Ethernet connection to LAN, source material on NAS on LAN. Video output in ROM settings is best 2160@60. There are some other options there I don't comprehend. Not sure if they would have any effect.

I really have no idea where to begin to look. Kodi? The ROM? Some setting somewhere?

Any advice is appreciated.
        try my new googletv v1.0 in the forum

Comment

Working...
        X