-Based off Poisonatv v4.9
    -Fixed Memory leak
    -Fined tuned System
    -New UI
    -New Tweaks
    -Stable&Fast

Enjoy Everyone

Download:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Builds are updating Be Patient

Hello first thank you for the amazing work you and your team is doing. My two boxes 1/8 and 2/16 are running very responsive and looking beautiful.

Just a question about the included kodi 18.1 can i update it to 18,2 or does it have some extra's build in ?

Thanks again for the great job.

P.S. Anyone able to run the PS4 Skin for KODI it always shows errors installing some depandacies

Comment

I will try the google TV release and let you know. Is this based on Oreo? or is this still Nought? Update: Its not Oreo yet.

Can you also send a link about how to apply the patches (if required)? I have been seeing the patches for a while but not sure exactly how to apply them. Thanks for all your help.
      Last edited by canbonbon; 04-28-2019, 13:50.

Comment

Unfortunately did not work very well on my box. I will try the nexbox version to see it that makes any difference. Plex kept crashing. Plus the home page does not show recommendations from Plex or Youtube. I tried to reboot a few times and then it started showing. But when I click on it, it does not work. I think recommendations are having an issue. I will give more updates once I switch to Nexbox version

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post
          Can you also send a link about how to apply the patches (if required)? I have been seeing the patches for a while but not sure exactly how to apply them. Thanks for all your help.
          Goto App drawer and start Terminal app
          Type 'reboot recovery' and press enter
          You will reboot in TWRP and you can flash .zip patches from there.

Good luck

Comment

Unfortunately did not work for me. Plex kept jittering. I continue to think that it has something to do with the home screen. The home screen was not stable and it kept doing recommendations again and again. There would be a flicker and we would be back to the home screen. So the home screen recommendations and Plex are not playing nice and could be in sort of a loop or something.

I had no issues with wifi, bluetooth or Google Play store. All that worked fine. Maybe I will wait for the next version. Switching to Poison ATV 4.9 for now. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Update: I added other apps like Youtube and Haystack that are recommendations eligible. They came up fine and when I click on the linked channel it works fine for both Haystack and also Youtube. However, when I click on Plex recommendation it does not work. So my guess is that somewhere in your code you can handle the Channels like youtube/Haystack (which I think are more like links) vs Plex which is a program. A quick google search showed that other folks are having this issue as well. Could be in the core code because when I reverted to Poison 4.9 I saw the same behavior.
            Last edited by canbonbon; 04-29-2019, 22:39.

Comment

Working...
            X