(ROM) AndroidTV_Project S905W V2 By Team Poison

AndroidTV Project

ChangeLog
    -Based Off My PoisonATV Versions
    -Improved stability and performance
    -Brand New Look
    -New Tweaks
    -Amazing Video Quality

-First Boot might be a bit sluggish due to my new tweaks but after apps update and tweaks are done running you can do a reboot and second boot will be fast and pleasant...
    -Always Use force erase all or erase all option in Usb Burning tool
    -also for people on 4pda i see your using my work at least give credits or maybe developers from there could consider joining us

Download links
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Last edited by minixfreak; 05-06-2019, 03:54.

i cant wait MR MiniXfrEaK !! your work is amazing sir !

Comment

Hoping this version works finally for the x96 mini 2gb. Thank you, looking forward to release

Comment

以前的下载地址不能用

Comment

When can we expect a release?

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post
            When can we expect a release?
            Tonight just at work right now it's 4 pm here and won't be home till 11pm ... 7 to 8 hours I'll release

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Tonight just at work right now it's 4 pm here and won't be home till 11pm ... 7 to 8 hours I'll release
              Excellent wonderful news. Thank you once again!

Comment

i Have tried this again the flash appears to go fine no issues, during first boot, get the logo screen, the black screen, unplug and plug back in nothing but black screen. TIA. I am using a tanix tx3 max box.

Comment

Thank you very much for your selfless dedication. It runs perfectly on my box s905x,s912. I come from China

Comment

I don't know if this is the new one you promised to post but it still is not working. Same problem as all the new ones you posted. At this point I just want to go back and use the old ones. Can you post links to 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 ?

Comment

You might as well delete the other threads.

I tried PoisonATV_V4.9_S905W and it was not that great because I would notice that my IPTV channels would freeze and then I would have to unplug the modem. However, the 4.2 edition of the firmware seems superior.

I trust you. I believe this OS is better than all. Keep in mind that I have not tried it yet, so i will post again to let you know how things went after the install.

I appreciate the updates and all.

Sometimes, i have no idea which OS is the latest and which one is the best. I think this one is the latest. PS: is GOOGLE TV OS even worth it from team poison? I do not use Google apps unless if it is Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
                        You might as well delete the other threads.

I tried PoisonATV_V4.9_S905W and it was not that great because I would notice that my IPTV channels would freeze and then I would have to unplug the modem. However, the 4.2 edition of the firmware seems superior.

I trust you. I believe this OS is better than all. Keep in mind that I have not tried it yet, so i will post again to let you know how things went after the install.

I appreciate the updates and all.

Sometimes, i have no idea which OS is the latest and which one is the best. I think this one is the latest. PS: is GOOGLE TV OS even worth it from team poison? I do not use Google apps unless if it is Youtube.
                        Whats your box? Any version after 4.3 never worked for me it boots to logo and blank screen or closes. Really frustrating. I have x96 mini 2GB s905w

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post

Whats your box? Any version after 4.3 never worked for me it boots to logo and blank screen or closes. Really frustrating. I have x96 mini 2GB s905w
                          I am running OTT TV BOX CORTEX-A53 MALI-450 Model: HK1 Chip: S905W RAM: 2G Rom: 16G

The unit is maybe a year old and the default firmware was crap. I don't think you can purchase my device any more because I believe they have a upgraded version. If you want to buy a Android Box, buy the latest one just to save your self some head ache. I believe 8.1 OS is out now.
                          Last edited by sssolider2; 05-05-2019, 03:03.

Comment

This firmware is not working correctly for me.

I am able to launch the setup but the screen will constant flash. I am able to finish the setup and restart device a few times but the screen flickers all the time. What gives? I will try out (ROM) GoogleTV V1.0 S905W

Comment

S905W_AndroidTV is not working correctly for my box so i will try S905W_1GB_AndroidTV instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X