(ROM) AndroidTV_Project S905W V2 By Team Poison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krappa View Post

Whats your box? Any version after 4.3 never worked for me it boots to logo and blank screen or closes. Really frustrating. I have x96 mini 2GB s905w
    i have vontar x96 mini and this rom never worked. so after searching i found atvxexperience rom and it works great. iptv and all are working only problem is i have bluetooth model and it dont work

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBoi View Post

i have vontar x96 mini and this rom never worked. so after searching i found atvxexperience rom and it works great. iptv and all are working only problem is i have bluetooth model and it dont work
      good for you stick with atvxperience .... i made there firmware as well ... im not here to make miracles ..... i never here from any of you how great firmware is only negative ..... getting sick of it .... i do this on my free time .... i wish everyone would go buy nvidia shield then so i can stop hearing complaining

Comment

Hi Minix freak down here in Puerto Rico we still got love for you. and keep up the good work we appreciate you work you doing. an excellent job and we appreciate it down here

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

good for you stick with atvxperience .... i made there firmware as well ... im not here to make miracles ..... i never here from any of you how great firmware is only negative ..... getting sick of it .... i do this on my free time .... i wish everyone would go buy nvidia shield then so i can stop hearing complaining
          i never said your firmware is bad or anything
          i just said that people can try other firmwar if they are having problems why r u getting so defensive all of a sudden

Comment

I'm also not sure which firmware to follow based on the number of development projects. I keep asking myself which one is the latest, and more suited for my T95z Plus 3gb/32gb android box to make it like an ATV.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgwells View Post
              ...which firmware to follow based on the number of development projects. I keep asking myself which one is the latest...
              Minixfreak_OS_REVISED
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Minixfreak_OS_REVISED
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
                Amazing rom, thank you so much!

Installed both!
                S905W revised on beelink W95 2/16
                S905X revised on X96 2/16

Looks fantastic, the only thing i would really like to know how to is: how to permanently disable the window animation? on developer options i do disable it but when i do turn it on again the animation settings come back to default and i would love to keep it off forever. Tips? \o

Comment

hello I have a problem finding software for ott hk1 s905w firmware, only the red light does not respond to the remote control, please help
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Minixfreak_OS_REVISED
                    hi

please please can you reupload these somwhere is possible ?

please im a little stuck at the moment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by School View Post

hi

please please can you reupload these somwhere is possible ?

please im a little stuck at the moment

thank you
                      dont keep old builds sorry

Comment

Originally posted by edneyhelene View Post

Amazing rom, thank you so much!

Installed both!
                        S905W revised on beelink W95 2/16
                        S905X revised on X96 2/16

Looks fantastic, the only thing i would really like to know how to is: how to permanently disable the window animation? on developer options i do disable it but when i do turn it on again the animation settings come back to default and i would love to keep it off forever. Tips? \o
                        Hi mate, is it possible for you to upload the minifreak revised OS somewhere on mega.nz ?

It would be much appreciated mate, I really need the version for the x96, thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                        X